Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Analysis > Technical Analysis

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 05-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Active Plus

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Received): 23
Active Level

Recently, the EUR/USD pair has been trading upwards. The price tested the level of 1.3287. Anyway, according to the 30M time- frame, I found a successful re-test of yesterday's high at the price of 1.3287. There is a hidden bearish divergence on the moving average oscilaotr, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward targets are set at the price of 1.3245 and 1.3220.

Trading recommendations for today: watch for potential selling opportunities.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the GBP/USD pair has been trading downwards. As I expected, the price tested the level of 1.3061. According to the 15M time frame, I found a successful breakout of yesterday's low at the price of 1.3017. Most recently, I found a buying climax in the background, which is a sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward targets are set at the price of 1.3050 and 1.3000.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the GBP/USD pair has been trading upwards. The price spiked at the level of 1.3320. Anyway, according to the 15M time - frame, I found strong resistance at the prirce of 1.3320, which is a sign that buying at this stage looks risky. There is a hidden bearish divergence on the moving average osiclator, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportuntiies. Downward targets are set at the price of 1.3250 and 1.3240.

Old 18-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the Silver has been trading downwards. As expected, the price tested the level of 1.3250. According to the 15M time - frame, I found bearish flag in creation and fake breakout of pivot point at 1.3260. I also found shoting star candle in the background, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward targets are set at the price of 1.3215 (S1) and at the price of 1.3175 (S2).

Trading recommendations for today:
watch for potential selling opportunities.

Old 20-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the GBP/USD has been trading sideways at the price of 1.3180. According to the 15M time - frame, I found that shooting star candle and few doji candles near the pivot level at the price of 1.3170, which is a sign that buying looks risky. The stochastic oscillator is in overbought zone, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward targets are set at the price of 1.3115 (S1) and 1.3085 (S2).

Old 20-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Active Plus

Active Level

Analysis of wave counting:
With the opening of yesterday's trading, the pair GBP / USD made an attempt to resume the downward movement and has already "slid" to the area of 1.3130 by the beginning of the European session. At the same time, it seems that the currency pair still remained in the stage of formation of the first generating waves in the future wave c, in the 4th. If this is the case, the currency pair retains the potential to further lower the quotations in the direction of the level of the 30th figure, corresponding to the first calculated goals of this wave c, in the 4th.

General conclusions and trading recommendations:
The downward wave 4 continues to build in the upward trend section. It is now possible to continue the decline of quotations with targets near the calculated marks of 1.3065 and 1.2882, which corresponds to 38.2% and 50.0% of Fibonacci, within the limits of wave c, 4. The correction wave b, 4, presumably, is completed.

Old 28-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Without testing the level of the 33rd figure, at the beginning of yesterday's European session, the GBP / USD pair resumed the decline of quotes, having lost more than 110 pp and worked the mark of 1.3150 at the end of the day. At the same time, it can be assumed that the currency pair remained in the formative stage of an incomplete horizontal correction of the internal wave structure of wave b, 4th. If this is so, then the completion of this wave b, 4th, will lead to the resumption of the development of the downward movement, which in turn, will designate the beginning of the future wave c, 4th.

The downward wave 4 continues to build in the upward trend section. It is now possible to reduce quotations with targets near the estimated levels of 1.3065 and 1.2882, which corresponds to 38.2% and 50.0% of Fibonacci, within the wave d, b, 4. Within the proposed wave e, b, 4, it is possible to raise with targets, located near the mark of 1.3291, which is equal to 23.6% of Fibonacci.

Old 02-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the GBP/USD has been upwards. The price tested the level of 1.3320 in an ultra high volume. Anyway, according to the 15M time - frame, I found a strong sign of weakness and rejection from pivot resistance 1 at the price of 1.3315, which may leady GBP/USD lower. There is also divergence on the stochastic oscillator, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. Downward targets are set at the price of 1.3220 (Support 1) and at the price of 1.3160 (support 2).

Old 07-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, the GBP/USD pair has been trading upwards. The price tested the level of 1.3177. Anyway, according to the 15M time - frame, I found a broken upward channel and potential double top formation, which is a sign that buying looks risky. There is also a hidden bearish divergence on the MACD oscillator, which is another sign of weakness. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities. The downward targets are set at the price of 1.3096 (pivot support 1) and at the price of 1.3055 (swing low).

Old 10-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Yesterday's GBP/USD trades began with a downward movement and, losing about 90 pp, fell to 1.3085 in the afternoon. The resulting wave situation makes it possible assume that the currency pair remained in the stage of formation of the first generating waves in the composition of the third wave, in c, in the 4th wave. If this is the case, wave b, in the 4th, still does not take the form of an even more extensive horizontal correction, thus the currency pair will continue to decline quotations in the direction of the level of the 30th figure.

The construction of the downward wave 4 in the upward trend section continues. Now it is possible to lower quotes within targets near the estimated level of 1.2882, which corresponds to 50.0% of Fibonacci, within wave 3, in c, in 4. Wave b, in 4 supposedly completed its construction near the level of 1.3291, which corresponds to 23.6% of Fibonacci.