Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 05-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
Most of the people are looking for part time job, and forex can be accessed from anywhere and at any time which makes it one of the most easiest job to do.
Yes this is true that many of the traders who are joining this business are the ones who are not having any income with them
Old 05-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Regular

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
Most of the people are looking for part time job, and forex can be accessed from anywhere and at any time which makes it one of the most easiest job to do.
yes nowadays people searches for part time jobs to earn some extra cash and Forex is such a business from where you can trade part time and earn more then full time offline job .So obviously people are more attracted towards that .
Old 05-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Regular

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
yes nowadays people searches for part time jobs to earn some extra cash and Forex is such a business from where you can trade part time and earn more then full time offline job .So obviously people are more attracted towards that .
Those traders who are having a good income from their trading are the ones who are having some knowledge about trading so that they are able to enter into best deals at any time
Old 06-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Regular

Active Level

Forex is advertised all over the internet as am easy way to make fast money. because the requirements are less and profit is enough.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Regular

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Rainbow View Post
Forex is advertised all over the internet as am easy way to make fast money. because the requirements are less and profit is enough.
No I don't think so, forex is not wuick way to making money, might you will regret if you have these mindset, trend market not always easy to understand and required good experience also knowledge to making profit from forex trading
Old 06-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Regular

Active Level

yes me also in same thinking that Forex is not so easy way to make faster money ,actually for that we have to be very much serious and should get experience and knowledge to perform better and it takes time and patience ,its not that we will think and it will happen instantly .
Old 09-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Regular

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
yes me also in same thinking that Forex is not so easy way to make faster money ,actually for that we have to be very much serious and should get experience and knowledge to perform better and it takes time and patience ,its not that we will think and it will happen instantly .
I would like to say one thing that since i am doing my trades since a long time that it is really not easy to trade in these markets
Old 09-06-2016, 06:02 AM
Permanently Banned

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanaFx View Post
I would like to say one thing that since i am doing my trades since a long time that it is really not easy to trade in these markets
Nothing is easy dear, we need to be hard working and then things will automatically get rolling for us, but if we shy away from hard work and try to go for short cuts then we will have difficult time, so just remember to be positive and never avoid hard work.

[url]https://www.forexmart.com/[/url]

[url]https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart[/url]
Old 09-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Regular

Active Level

I call it "the law of attraction" because most of people are familiar with it. It is common, everyone wants to earn money in few seconds and want to be rich.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Regular

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Rainbow View Post
I call it "the law of attraction" because most of people are familiar with it. It is common, everyone wants to earn money in few seconds and want to be rich.
About money is become big reason why many trader joined in forex, in daily market occured high volume transaction dollar and causing price move, as trader want to making money from difference price movement that occur in the market
Sponsored Links