Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > CG MARKETPLACE > Classifieds & Advertisements > Forex e-Market

Forex e-Market This section is commercial place for any paid signal services, EAs, classes and other FX stuffs.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 17-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Received): 854
Active Level
My Mood:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH MARREEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Automated Forex Tools is specialized in developing Forex robots (expert advisors). They are used by traders as tools for buying and selling currency in the popular Forex market. The Forex market itself offers infinite opportunities - for that reason, our team's main goal is to help Forex traders achieve incredible results by using our Forex robots.

Our team has developed several Forex robots which can be used in different situations depending on the current market conditions.
We continue to develop new robots and refine the already developed ones.

Download here ==> http://bit.do/automatedforextools
Paid Advertisement
Old 23-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Automated Forex Tools is specialized in developing Forex robots (expert advisors). They are used by traders as tools for buying and selling currency in the popular Forex market. The Forex market itself offers infinite opportunities - for that reason, our team's main goal is to help Forex traders achieve incredible results by using our Forex robots.

Our team has developed several Forex robots which can be used in different situations depending on the current market conditions.

Old 30-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Old 06-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Old 10-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Old 16-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Old 23-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Old 29-07-2017, 08:24 AM

Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level

This tool looks pretty good mate. I have few questions just IF you want to answer them. Firstly, is this EA usable outside from Mt4? I mean by Mt5 and cTrader platform. Also, is there any certain broker out there whom we need to go with? I am joined with OctaFX, so I will want to try up this EA on there and that on cTrader platform, but I will be waiting for getting clear answer on these things IF can put up for me.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Legendary Member

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Beard View Post
This tool looks pretty good mate. I have few questions just IF you want to answer them. Firstly, is this EA usable outside from Mt4? I mean by Mt5 and cTrader platform. Also, is there any certain broker out there whom we need to go with? I am joined with OctaFX, so I will want to try up this EA on there and that on cTrader platform, but I will be waiting for getting clear answer on these things IF can put up for me.
Thanks for asking mate! I copied the FAQs from the website & paste 'em below;

Frequently Asked Questions

We've done our best to compile the most frequently asked questions about our products and services, but if you still can't find the answer to your question here don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Can I use your Expert Advisors (Forex Robots) with other advisors on same account?

Yes, you can use. All of our Expert Advisors (Forex Robots) are completely compatible with other advisors.

Is there money back guarantee?

Yes. All of our Expert Advisors (Forex Robots) come with 60 days money back guarantee. In case that you are not satisfied with our expert advisors performance you can ask for refund within first 60 days after the purchase and we will return your money back.

Do you offer a demo version of your EA?

Yes we offer a demo version. Everyone can test all of our forex robots for unlimited time completely free.

Are there any additional charges?

No. There are not additional charges or hidden fees. It is one time payment and you receive life time membership, free support and updates for the product which you have bought.

What do I need to start trading Forex?

First you need a computer with a minimal hardware configuration and a stable internet connection. Second you need to install Metatrader 4 trading platform. You don't need to have any additional Forex knowledge because our forex robots includes detailed user guide and installation instructions.

Do you offer free updates?

Yes we offer free updates of our forex robots. We will not stop improving of our forex robots and make them competitive on the market under actual market conditions.

Do you provide customer support?

Yes we provide customer support. Our support team is working 24/7 for you. If you have any questions about our robot or about our website don't hesitate to contact us.

learn more here ==> http://bit.do/automatedforextools
Old 31-07-2017, 05:50 PM

Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level

I just stopped by to say that I love your avatar.
Sponsored Links

Tags
forex, software percuma, trading forex