Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > COMPUTER, INTERNET > Computers > PC Users Problem, Q & A

PC Users Problem, Q & A Get assistance of forum members to help you troubleshoot any computer hardware & software problems. Make sure your thread title is clear.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 27-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Junior

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Active Level

IS it solved ? Frankly never able to have it on Windows 10, last time maybe it was Windows Vista like 10 years ago or more. So I really couldn't understand all of that, jut format the HDD and you should be very good at all of this There is nothing to backup or no ability I assume
Paid Advertisement
Old 06-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Super Active

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 1708
Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulas View Post
IS it solved ? Frankly never able to have it on Windows 10, last time maybe it was Windows Vista like 10 years ago or more. So I really couldn't understand all of that, jut format the HDD and you should be very good at all of this There is nothing to backup or no ability I assume
Windows 8.1 and above (Windows 10) is pre-programmed to send license validation information and synchronisation of the user computer with Microsoft's server at every time the computer is being used.

This capability can be disabled by running Aegis - Win 7 8 10 Data Blocker script, this will disable the synchronisation and background updates.

The OS will go malfunction once the Microsoft server finds the license is forged. Actually it can be bypassed using proper patcher eg. Microsoft Reloader variants while the computer still receive proper updates

"It's me, infront of dark retina, all you can feel is invisibility and silence" - Joe Isabella
Likes otaida00taj liked this post
Sponsored Links