Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 16-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Active Level
Default Why you are in forex market?

I truly love the infrastructural benefits of forex market. Virtual earning source, international platform, smaller required venture, leverage, and freedom to trade at any time, etc. all are different reasons why millions of traders are here. Nevertheless, when it comes to the question of trading in the decentralized market place a trader will need to pick up reliable broker as intermediate so that he can reach the market in the cost efficient way.
Paid Advertisement
Old 20-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Junior

Likes (Received): 0
Active Level

I really love forex market cause it's available 24 hour / day and 5 day a week. You can't find this on stock market. And also this forex market have billion dollar /day.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Regular

Active Level

Trading shall be considered like any other business. The goal is not to get rich overnight but to create comfortable income every day and for ever.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Regular

Likes (Received): 2
Active Level
Default infrastructure of forex

Forex is a decentralized market place where millions of traders are trying their luck to earn money from currency trading. But the unfortunate fact is: not all traders can survive here. Many traders come with full enthusiasm but losing path in the mid of the way. However, for such unwanted occurrence we canít blame the nature of the forex. Rather, we need to cope with the infrastructure of forex to earn money.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Regular

Active Level

Forex is undoubtedly a high risk market and as the risk is high, so is the potential for Forex profit. The most important question you should ask yourself is whether you have the appetite for risk.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Regular

Likes (Received): 1
Active Level

It is estimated that about four to five trillion dollars are traded everyday. I want to be part of those people who want to see if they have the 'IT' factor for surviving and being successful in forex. I wanted a new challenge in my life and forex trading is one of the biggest challenges at present time.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:48 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (39)
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Received): 335
Active Level
My Mood:

because of high return

Data/Voice ONEXOX SUPERJIMAT versi m0mo~ *HARGA BARU*
DATA WAR!! RM50 DAPAT 20GB!||KLIK SINI||
RUANGAN IKLAN UNTUK DISEWA
KEMPEN MERAKYATKAN TOPUP~TOPUP 1MALAYSIA|KLIK SINI|
Old 26-09-2018, 07:50 PM

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Hansen View Post
I truly love the infrastructural benefits of forex market. Virtual earning source, international platform, smaller required venture, leverage, and freedom to trade at any time, etc. all are different reasons why millions of traders are here. Nevertheless, when it comes to the question of trading in the decentralized market place a trader will need to pick up reliable broker as intermediate so that he can reach the market in the cost efficient way.
I'm focused now on part-time trading now. If everything is ok, I'll start to fully concentrate on trading
Old 27-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Regular

Likes (Received): 1
Active Level

I am surprised to see that thirty percent of the people say that they finf demo account trading useless/unworthy. They need to learn from the successful traders and see how much time they had invested in demo trading. Please, do yourself a favour and invest some time in demo trading.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Regular

Active Level

If you are really a serious trader, stop asking anyone else what you should trade and how much you should invest in it. Do your own research. Stop listening to the opinion of others, and most importantly, stop trading based only on our predictions.
Sponsored Links