Hurry Up to Enrol in the Contest "InstaForex Great Race 2012"
InstaForex informs that the registration for the second step of a popular contest arranged by the international broker - "InstaForex Great Race 2012" - has already started.
The enrolment in the second step of the contest ends on June 24, 2012, the second step of the contest lasts since June 25 until July 27, 2012.
Traditionally "InstaForex Great Race 2012" contest comprises of 4 steps and one final, and is held for 30 days with a month interval. However, every step is a full-scale independent competition, that is why in order to take part in the final it is not necessary to win the previous steps, or even to take part in them. So you can join the marathon at absolutely any moment!
"InstaForex Great Race 2012" is held only for Demo accounts (not for real trading accounts) but under the conditions that are maximally close to trading on real accounts, so the participants do not expose their own capital to risk. They have a perfect opportunity to check professionalism and to win real money prizes, which can be used for trading on real accounts with InstaForex.
The contest prize pool, which will be distributed among the lucky and skilled traders, amounts to $55,000. Apart from the money prizes, the winners of every step receive the bonus points that can be used in the contest final.
Participation in InstaForex contests and campaigns is a great opportunity for all traders to test the trading system and get a part of InstaForex total prize pool equaling $500,000.
1. The winners shall send their photos and scanned ID copies by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (+7 4012 616265) within 30 days after the Contest results are announced.
2. Prize funds will be transferred to the real trading account specified at registration.
3. The winner acknowledges liability for any activity on the account opened by the Contest and Campaign Administration lying within the scope of the agreements and regulations of InstaForex Companies Group.
4. Prize money cannot be withdrawn from the account. Any profit made over the prize amount can be withdrawn.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to declare any already given prize invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
6. A trading account is charged off automatically at filing application for withdrawal. At considering the application specialists make sure that the balance and free margin comply with the amount of funds available for withdrawal. In case of incompliance the sum specified in the withdrawal application is credited back to the account.
Disclaimer : All posts made by either members or mods even admins on CariGold.com are just only individual opinions, not necessarily or specifically those of CariGold.com or it's owner.
CariGold does neither support, endorse nor vouch any programs and/or opportunities discussed here. We also does not give/offer investment advice and we does not research the opportunities discussed here. We simply provide a place for discussion. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU LOSE SUM OF MONEY IN ANY PROGRAMS DISCUSSED HERE