Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE


Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Sports > Soccer > Liverpool

CG Sponsors



Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 25,680
0 Social Group is now based on request
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 56,364
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 43,545
More...
View Poll Results: Posisi yang patut KD beli dahulu untuk musim 2011/2012?
Right Back 1 1.47%
Centre Back 12 17.65%
Defensive Midfielder 10 14.71%
Right Winger 5 7.35%
Left Winger 40 58.82%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 27-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Sony_Boy Sony_Boy is offline
Well-Known
Member

Sony_Boy's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: This is Anfield
Posts: 7,291
Poster Rank: #455
Thanked 179 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default Liverpool v Fulham preview

Liverpool play host to Fulham at Anfield on Wednesday in their rearranged clash with both sides looking to build on weekend successes. They are aiming to move into seventh spot with a win as Kenny Dalglish looks to taste victory for the first time at Anfield since his return to the managerial helm.

Fulham can leapfrog their opponents in the table with a victory on Merseyside as Mark Hughes' men look to follow up their weekend win over Stoke.

Liverpool are boosted by the return of captain Steven Gerrard following his three-game suspension. Gerrard is expected to go straight back into the side with Christian Poulsen likely to make way in midfield.

Jamie Carragher remains sidelined for the home side as he continues his recovery from a shoulder injury. Dalglish has no other injury worries to contend with and is likely to stick with the majority of the side that started at Wolves with Glen Johnson set to continue at left-back, meaning Paul Konchesky will miss out against his old club.

Fulham are sweating over the fitness of Dickson Etuhu and Aaron Hughes after the pair picked up hamstring problems in the win over Stoke. Steve Sidwell, who came off the bench against Stoke, is on standby to make his full debut for Fulham should Etuhu miss out.

Algerian defender Rafik Halliche could deputise for Hughes if the Northern Ireland international fails to recover from his hamstring problem.

Skysports.com prediction: 2-0


Possible starting XIs;

Liverpool Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Kuyt, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Torres.

Fulham Stockdale, Pantsil, Hangeland, Halliche, Baird, Dempsey, Murphy, Sidwell, Duff, A Johnson, Dembele.
__________________
Quote:
There are no guarantees in trading; just probabilities.
[[[[---> This Is MyLFC <---]]]]
Paid Advertisement
  #12  
Old 27-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Sony_Boy Sony_Boy is offline
Well-Known
Member

Sony_Boy's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: This is Anfield
Posts: 7,291
Poster Rank: #455
Thanked 179 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default



Barclays Premier League 2010/11: Liverpool v Stoke City live from Anfield, Liverpool, England.

Channel : StarSports (813)
Showing Time: Thursday 03 Feb, 03:55 am




Channel : TBC
Showing Time: Sunday 06 Feb, 11:55 am
__________________
Quote:
There are no guarantees in trading; just probabilities.
[[[[---> This Is MyLFC <---]]]]
  #13  
Old 27-01-2011, 01:56 AM
royal_berlian royal_berlian is offline
Active Member

royal_berlian's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,234
Poster Rank: #3009
Thanked 1 Time
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

the new adebahnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloong_05 View Post
  #14  
Old 27-01-2011, 02:38 AM
faris_sn faris_sn is offline
Legendary Member

faris_sn's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shah Alam
Posts: 12,230
Poster Rank: #197
Thanked 11 Times
Active Level
Default

wallaweiii..rumah baru tuuu...semangat baru ni...

warm up skit...game nak start dlm sejam lagik...

senyummmm...
  #15  
Old 27-01-2011, 02:40 AM
faris_sn faris_sn is offline
Legendary Member

faris_sn's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shah Alam
Posts: 12,230
Poster Rank: #197
Thanked 11 Times
Active Level
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony_Boy View Post
Liverpool play host to Fulham at Anfield on Wednesday in their rearranged clash with both sides looking to build on weekend successes. They are aiming to move into seventh spot with a win as Kenny Dalglish looks to taste victory for the first time at Anfield since his return to the managerial helm.

Fulham can leapfrog their opponents in the table with a victory on Merseyside as Mark Hughes' men look to follow up their weekend win over Stoke.

Liverpool are boosted by the return of captain Steven Gerrard following his three-game suspension. Gerrard is expected to go straight back into the side with Christian Poulsen likely to make way in midfield.

Jamie Carragher remains sidelined for the home side as he continues his recovery from a shoulder injury. Dalglish has no other injury worries to contend with and is likely to stick with the majority of the side that started at Wolves with Glen Johnson set to continue at left-back, meaning Paul Konchesky will miss out against his old club.

Fulham are sweating over the fitness of Dickson Etuhu and Aaron Hughes after the pair picked up hamstring problems in the win over Stoke. Steve Sidwell, who came off the bench against Stoke, is on standby to make his full debut for Fulham should Etuhu miss out.

Algerian defender Rafik Halliche could deputise for Hughes if the Northern Ireland international fails to recover from his hamstring problem.

Skysports.com prediction: 2-0


Possible starting XIs;

Liverpool Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Kuyt, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Torres.

Fulham Stockdale, Pantsil, Hangeland, Halliche, Baird, Dempsey, Murphy, Sidwell, Duff, A Johnson, Dembele.
me back to predict...

4-0...we RAWKKKKKKK...torres gimme ur 1st hatrick this season...
  #16  
Old 27-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Sony_Boy Sony_Boy is offline
Well-Known
Member

Sony_Boy's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: This is Anfield
Posts: 7,291
Poster Rank: #455
Thanked 179 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faris_sn View Post
me back to predict...

4-0...we RAWKKKKKKK...torres gimme ur 1st hatrick this season...
hehehe.. layan.. b0ng0k kat UK game takde kat TV.. @#$%@#@$*!!
__________________
Quote:
There are no guarantees in trading; just probabilities.
[[[[---> This Is MyLFC <---]]]]
  #17  
Old 27-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Sony_Boy Sony_Boy is offline
Well-Known
Member

Sony_Boy's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: This is Anfield
Posts: 7,291
Poster Rank: #455
Thanked 179 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default Gerrard returns

Steven Gerrard returns to the Liverpool team following suspension for tonight's Anfield clash with Fulham. The skipper replaces Lucas Leiva - who has a thigh injury - in the starting XI as Kenny Dalglish makes one change to the side that ran out comfortable 3-0 winners at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday.

The Liverpool team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Maxi, Gerrard, Poulsen, Kuyt, Meireles, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Pacheco, Aurelio, Ngog, Wilson, Shelvey.
__________________
Quote:
There are no guarantees in trading; just probabilities.
[[[[---> This Is MyLFC <---]]]]
  #18  
Old 27-01-2011, 03:21 AM
myrevolver myrevolver is offline
Active Member

myrevolver's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,328
Poster Rank: #2825
Thanked 14 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faris_sn View Post
me back to predict...

4-0...we RAWKKKKKKK...torres gimme ur 1st hatrick this season...
aku pn hrp sgt torres o gerrad hatrik..
tp rsau gak sbnrnye.. fulhamnye away game blh thn.. xde r struk zaman roy dlu..kalah tipis kt Emirates(2-1),stamford bridge(1-0),white hart lane(1-0)..plus klo x slp aku, 3-3 game ni striker x score..
so hrp sgt kt anfield ni plus momentum/winning mentality yg ade skrg ni,torres lbh mngganas + gerrard lps gian..
tp yg lbh penting kte secure 3point dlm game yg mesti menang ni..
all the best REDMen..
  #19  
Old 27-01-2011, 03:26 AM
myrevolver myrevolver is offline
Active Member

myrevolver's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,328
Poster Rank: #2825
Thanked 14 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony_Boy View Post
Steven Gerrard returns to the Liverpool team following suspension for tonight's Anfield clash with Fulham. The skipper replaces Lucas Leiva - who has a thigh injury - in the starting XI as Kenny Dalglish makes one change to the side that ran out comfortable 3-0 winners at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday.

The Liverpool team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Maxi, Gerrard, Poulsen, Kuyt, Meireles, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Pacheco, Aurelio, Ngog, Wilson, Shelvey.
x sbar tul nk tgk cane KingKenny deploy gerrard ni..
more roaming o sme cm miereles mse lwn wolves ri2..
yg penting dempsey 2 kne jge..boleh jd duri dlm daging 2..
  #20  
Old 27-01-2011, 03:26 AM
WMComm WMComm is offline
CG Top Poster Club

WMComm's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (52)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Anfield, Liverpool
Posts: 22,832
Poster Rank: #67
Thanked 95 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

meh link untuk streaming..
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Disclaimer : All posts made by either members or mods even admins on CariGold.com are just only individual opinions, not necessarily or specifically those of CariGold.com or it's owner. CariGold does neither support, endorse nor vouch any programs and/or opportunities discussed here. We also does not give/offer investment advice and we does not research the opportunities discussed here. We simply provide a place for discussion. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU LOSE SUM OF MONEY IN ANY PROGRAMS DISCUSSED HERE