Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General Chat > News, Current Issues, Rumours

News, Current Issues, Rumours Share & get daily updated news, current issues from locals to all around the world.

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 26,841
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 57,453
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 44,437
More...

Old 21-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Permanently Banned - Multiple ID

Trader Rating: (94)
Poster Rank: #53
Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Smile Malaysia Dijangka Menyewa 18Bijik Pesawat Tempur Saab Gripen JAS39

Saab Eyeing Lease of Gripen to Malaysia and a Follow-on Deal with Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megat Sri Rama View Post

Saab AB (SAABB) says sales prospects for its Gripen fighter are improving as country’s such as Denmark and Canada reconsider buying the Lockheed Martin (LMT) Corp. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and others set fighter purchase plans.

Sales of current model Gripens and the NG, the next generation model, may exceed 300 units in the next two decades, Eddy de La Motte, head of Gripen Exports said today. A lease of fighters to Malaysia, a new sale to Finland and a follow-on deal with Thailand are possible, he said in an interview.

European and U.S. combat jet makers such as Boeing Co. (BA), Lockheed Martin and European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. are battling in numerous overseas markets as domestic orders come to an end, risking the closure of production facilities. Saab secured Gripen’s future with an agreement from its home country, Sweden, and Switzerland to jointly develop the new version to be delivered from 2018.

“We can now offer a fixed price, fixed performance and fixed timetable,” de la Motte said. “The outlook is better than anything I’ve seen.”

Canada opened talks with Saab after the country in December decided to review options amid concerns over mounting costs for the F-35 it was set to buy. “We have got a formal request,” de la Motte said, while adding a decision has not been taken to mount a sales campaign.

“Canada has strong ties to the U.S. and we are really looking at trying to assess our chances,” he said.

The Stockholm-based company is more bullish about the outlook in Denmark, another F-35 program partner, where the government said last week it would pick a combat aircraft in 2015. “It is ideal timing,” de la Motte said.

Brazil is among the country’s also considering Gripen. The government recently asked Saab and rival bidders Boeing and Dassault Aviation SA (AM) to extend their offers beyond a March deadline as it considers its plans, de la Motte said.

A lease to Malaysia would be arranged through the Swedish government, rather than Saab directly and may involve as many as 20 planes, he said. The Czech Republic, a current lessor of Gripens, is also in talks with Sweden to extend its use of the jet.

Contract timing, particularly in Eastern Europe, is in flux because of budget pressures, de la Motte said. Prospects there include sales to Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia, he said.

Saab secured a 47.2 billion Swedish krona ($7.32 billion) development pact for the Gripen NG in February and expects to book an order to build 60 of them before year end, Chief Executive Officer Hakan Buskhe said at the time. Switzerland plans to buy 22 aircraft.

Quote:

PETALING JAYA (Sept 23, 2012): The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) is considering an offer from Sweden to lease up to 18 JAS39 Gripen fighter jets for its Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MRCA) programme.

RMAF chief Tan Sri Rodzali Daud told theSun leasing the Gripens is a cheaper solution considering the huge capital expenditure needed for the procurement of new fighters.

“The Gripens had been leased to European air forces, so there is nothing new about such a deal.

“The aircraft also meets all of our MRCA requirements although I admit it is short on gas and range due to its small size,” he said when asked to comment on claims by defence industry sources that Sweden has offered a lease-buy option for the Gripens.

Sources told theSun that offer was made after Gripen and the Sukhoi Su-30MKM were eliminated from the MRCA programme following technical evaluation by RMAF test pilots.

They said the three top contenders, namely Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet, Dassault Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon, would compete for the final stage of the programme, where their transfer of technology packages and off-set offers would be evaluated before the winner is selected.”

Anyhow as mentioned in my story, I was told that the Super Hornet was ranked highest in the technical evaluation with Dassault Rafale second and the Typhoon third. However as I had written many times before stranger things had happened before as the final decisions rest on “National Interest”. What is “National Interest”? To be honest, I don’t really know, it actually depend on decide on such matters! In the 90s, our National Interest dictated that we buy both the Fulcrums and the Hornets for the air force. Is this mantra true today perhaps but the dynamics are more nuanced now days.

A Thai Gripen flying with a Saab 340 AEW aircraft

One more thing to come out from my short conversation with the PTU is that the budget for the MRCA programme is somewhat limited. He did say they would need a special budget to cover the procurement and it may need to be spread over three Rancangan Malaysia. He did not make any hint which plane or the lease buy option is more attractive. However since he did say that the budget for the MRCA programme may well be spread over 3 Rancangan Malaysia, I am guessing that he preferred an outright procurement instead of leasing despite its attractiveness,
–Malaysian Defence

PS: Satu berita terbaik untuk TUDM.

Quote:

PETALING JAYA (Sept 23, 2012): The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) is considering an offer from Sweden to lease up to 18 JAS39 Gripen fighter jets for its Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MRCA) programme.

RMAF chief Tan Sri Rodzali Daud told theSun leasing the Gripens is a cheaper solution considering the huge capital expenditure needed for the procurement of new fighters.

”The Gripens had been leased to European air forces, so there is nothing new about such a deal.

Ya, dakwaan panglima kita itu benar tetapi kedua-dua negara ini berada di bawah payung NATO dan rantau Eropah sekarang ini tidak lagi menerima ancaman luar berbanding Asia Tenggara dan Timur Tengah yang dikatakan mempunyai potensi untuk meledak ke arah satu peperangan besar.

”The aircraft also meets all of our MRCA requirements although I admit it is short on gas and range due to its small size,” he said when asked to comment on claims by defence industry sources that Sweden has offered a lease-buy option for the Gripens.

Pelik bukan apabila Gripen dikatakan memenuhi semua syarat spesifikasi tender program MRCA sedangkan semua orang tahu TUDM memerlukan pesawat dua enjin, mesti berkebolehan untuk membuat beroperasi pada jarak jauh dan mampu membawa beban persenjataan yang banyak.

Secara tidak langsung, panglima kita sebenarnya sudah pun memberitahu bahawa Gripen gagal dalam syarat tender kerena tidak menepati dua faktor utama di atas.

Sources told theSun that offer was made after Gripen and the Sukhoi Su-30MKM were eliminated from the MRCA programme following technical evaluation by RMAF test pilots.

Sumber saya pun memberitahu perkara yang sama tentang Gripen dan Sukhoi dan artikel saya sebelum ini sudah pun menyenaraikan pesawat-pesawat yang telah memasuki peringkat akhir.

India pun menyikirkan Gripen di sebabkan banyak peralatan avionik, enjin dan perkakasan di dalam kerangka Gripen itu menggunakan produk buatan Amerika Syarikat (AS). AS jika melaksanakan dasar embargonya terhadap Malaysia, Gripen TUDM akan berhadapan dengan masalah kerana kaitan produk-produk AS dalam pesawat.

Secara peribadi, saya tidak tahu bila TUDM membuat penilaian teknikal terhadap Gripen, saya fikir laporan teknikal TUDM mungkin bersumberkan perkongsian maklumat dengan India dan Thailand.

They said the three top contenders, namely Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet, Dassault Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon, would compete for the final stage of the programme, where their transfer of technology packages and off-set offers would be evaluated before the winner is selected.

Ya memang benar, dasar negara sangat mengutamakan pemindahan teknologi. Melalui konsep penyewaan ini, saya fikir negara tidak mendapat apa-apa tawaran istimewa dari Sweden. Ia mungkin murah dan menguntungkan pada jangka pendek tetapi merugikan pada jangka panjang.

Rodzali denied that Gripen and Sukhoi were no longer considered for the MRCA programme as “we are still evaluating all of the aircraft”.

Keptusan MRCA akan diumum selepas PRU 13. Tender ini dibuka hanya untuk mengambil hati para sahabat, TUDM sudah pun tahu apa yang mereka mahu.

Kalau TUDM masih membuat penilaian, mengapa syarikat SAAB (Pengeluar Gripen) tiba-tiba membuat tawaran sewaan ke atas pesawat Gripen.

Ini menunjukkan SAAb macam terpaksa mengeluarkan kad terakhir dalam permainan POKER selepas tahu yang mereka akan gagal ke pusingan akhir program MRCA TUDM.

Ingat, tujuan utama SAAB masuk bertarung dalam permainan Poker ini adalah untuk memasar dan menjual Gripen di nusantara. Mereka bukan masuk tender untuk menyewakan Gripen. Jadi, nyatakan SAAB sebenarnya terpaksa mengeluarkan kad terakhir kerana Gripen sudah pun tewas pada pusingan awal.

He also denied that RMAF had ranked the aircraft in the technical evaluation.

Instead, he said, the aircraft’s strengths and weaknesses were documented for further evaluation.

According to him, one important factor for the final selection would be the lowest support cost. “If the Super Hornet is seen as the favourite, it is because we already have the Hornets (eight units) in service.”

Sebab-sebab pesawat buatan Russia macam Sukhoi terkeluar adalah disebabkan kos pemilikan yang agak mahal dari segi jangka panjang.

Orang kata biarlah kalah semasa membeli dan menang semasa memakai.

Asked how many Gripens will be leased if the offer is accepted, he said “preferably it will be 18 planes as specified in the MRCA”.

Benarkan 18, adakah jika tawaran Gripen diterima. TUDM akan mempunyai lebihan bajet untuk meneruskan pulan program pesawat AWACS yang sudah tertunggak lama.

He said despite budgetary constraints, the MRCA programme will go ahead as the air force has planned to retire the 10 MiG-29N Fulcrum air superiority fighters by 2015. “We may need a special budget, one that covers three Malaysian plans,” he added.

Keperluan MRCA TUDM sangat mendesak dan cuma tinggal beberapa tahun lagi deretan Mig 29 TUDM akan dipencenkan. Sebelum 2015, kumpulan pertama jet MRCA terbaru Malaysia perlu memasuki inventori TUDM

Rodzali declined to confirm the budget allocation for the MRCA programme but sources told theSun the air force could only procure 12 jets if it opts for the Super Hornet, Rafale or Typhoon.

Malaysia sentiasa mempunyai opsyen untuk membuat pembayaran melalui sistem barter dan saya pasti, pihak BAE akan mempunyai pakej menarik untuk Malaysia seperti yang pernah dibuat semasa pembelian pertahanan pada tahun 1988 dahulu dengan United Kingdom. Kalau jumlah itu sedikit mengapa ada program pembesaran dan upgrade pengkalan-pengkalan TUDM yang strategik yang akan dibuat tidak lama lagi

Hungary and Czech operate the Gripens under a 10-year lease-and-buy contract, for around RM398 million a year, which covers servicing and training.

Rodzali dismissed any hint of an arm race in the impending buy.

MEMANG TIDAK ADA ARM RACE TETAPI MALAYSIA SEDANG MEMERHATIKAN PERKEMBANGAN DI SPRATLY DENGAN PENUH RISAU

”The reason we are looking for new fighters is because of the capability gap. We need to ensure we are on par with other nations.

”Another reason is technology. Technology is moving rapidly. We cannot afford to be left behind.

Ini kenyataan untuk meredakan perasaan negara-negara jiran. Sebenarnya TUDM sedang mencari pesawat yang canggih untuk mengatasi kemasukkan pesawat-pesawat Stealth JSF ke dalam Singapura.

Komen SP.
[URL="http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=372882"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="BLUE"][CENTER]ΩΩΩ <GEMPAR> MADU HERBA PENAWAR Batuk Kahak, Asma, Kesihatan Dalaman! Testi Page 1!!!Meh sini Beli MADU HERBA HIMALAYA Kualiti TINGGI!!! ΩΩΩ[URL="http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=369990"][COLOR="Red"]JAM TULEN HARGA MURAH!!![/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

Last edited by jamtulenmurah; 21-03-2013 at 02:58 PM..
Paid Advertisement
Old 21-03-2013, 12:54 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Malaysia juga dijangka mendapatkan Saab AEW ni.
[URL="http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=372882"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="BLUE"][CENTER]ΩΩΩ <GEMPAR> MADU HERBA PENAWAR Batuk Kahak, Asma, Kesihatan Dalaman! Testi Page 1!!!Meh sini Beli MADU HERBA HIMALAYA Kualiti TINGGI!!! ΩΩΩ[URL="http://carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=369990"][COLOR="Red"]JAM TULEN HARGA MURAH!!![/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]
Old 21-03-2013, 12:56 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

18 Bijik Saab Gripen JAS39 untuk TUDM!!!

Terbaik!!!
Old 21-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Old 21-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Advanced Trader

Trader Rating: (17)
Poster Rank: #384
Thanked 443 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

banyak duit negara kita ni ye . hehe

DAULAH GROUP MEMBER

HUBUNGI SAYA MELALUI FB : MAIDIN CARIGOLD
Old 21-03-2013, 12:58 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Smart.......
Old 21-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Well-Known

Trader Rating: (13)
Poster Rank: #442
Thanked 168 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

lg power dr shukoi & mig yg msia tgh miliki ye?
Tiada 5% utk permohonan ats lasb 200k !!
Old 21-03-2013, 12:59 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIDIN View Post
banyak duit negara kita ni ye . hehe
SEWA je bos.
Old 21-03-2013, 01:00 PM

Thanked 3,257 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Juhziz View Post
lg power dr shukoi & mig yg msia tgh miliki ye?
Old 21-03-2013, 01:00 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (2)
Poster Rank: #70
Thanked 254 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

terbaik...

ape kelebihan jet nie tt?? compare ngn jet lain
Sponsored Links