saban hari/bulan/tahun ramai pelancong malaysia pergi ke jakarta - bandung setelah puas cuti2 mesia. de saper2 yg pernah/kerap ke sana, dan tolong gtaw di mana destinasi yg menarik @ yg harus dikunjungi!
Jakarta is administratively divided into the following unimaginatively named districts:
* Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat, postal code: 10XXX) - an aptly named district and the site of Jakarta's symbol, the National Monument. Presidential palace, office buildings,hotels, Mangga Dua shopping center, Menteng residential area.
* West Jakarta (Jakarta Barat, 11XXX) - Jakarta's Chinatown, museums, trading centers, nightlife entertainment centers, shopping centers and malls.
* South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan, 12XXX) - shopping centers, malls, restaurants, hotels, nightlife entertainment center (Blok M), Senayan sports complex, residential areas.
* East Jakarta (Jakarta Timur, 13XXX) - Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Utan Kayu art community, Cibubur camping ground, industrial parks, Halim Perdanakusuma airport.
* North Jakarta (Jakarta Utara, 14XXX) - Beautiful Thousand Islands, Ancol Bayfront City, and Kelapa Gading shopping centers.
Jakarta's nickname among expats is the Big Durian, and like its fruit namesake it's a shock at first sight (and smell): a sweltering, steaming, heaving mass of some 10 million people packed into a vast urban sprawl, the contrast between the obscene wealth of Indonesia's elite and the appalling poverty of the urban poor is incredible, with tinted-window BMWs turning left at the Gucci shop into muddy lanes full of begging street children and corrugated iron shacks. The city's traffic is in perpetual gridlock, its polluted air is matched only by the smells of burning garbage and open sewers, and safety is a concern especially at night. There are few sights to speak of and most visitors transit as quickly as possible.
Keep in mind that rules and regulations are very rarely enforced in all aspects of life in Jakarta. This is not so much an encouragement for you, but an explanation on why many of its citizens act so haphazardly, particularly on the road.
All that said, while initially a bit overwhelming, if you can withstand the pollution and can afford to indulge in her charms, you can discover what is also one of Asia's most exciting cities. There is plenty to do in Jakarta, from cosmopolitan shopping at Plaza Senayan to one of the hippest nightlife scenes in Southeast Asia.
* Central line (1): JAKARTA KOTA - Jayakarta - Mangga Besar - Sawah Besar - JUANDA - GAMBIR - GONDANGDIA - Cikini - Manggarai - Tebet - Cawang - Duren Kalibata - Pasar Minggu Baru - Pasar Minggu - Tanjung Barat - Lenteng Agung - Universitas Pancasila - Universitas Indonesia - Pondok Cina - DEPOK BARU - DEPOK - Citayam - BOJONGGEDE - Cilebut - BOGOR
* Central line (2): Angke - Duri - TANAHABANG - Karet - Manggarai - Tebet - Cawang - Duren Kalibata - Pasar Minggu Baru - Pasar Minggu - Tanjung Barat - Lenteng Agung - Universitas Pancasila - Universitas Indonesia - Pondok Cina - DEPOK BARU - DEPOK - Citayam - BOJONGGEDE - Cilebut - BOGOR
* Tangerang line (1): JAKARTA KOTA - Kampung Bandan - Angke - Duri - Grogol - Pesing - Kembangan - Bojong Indah - Rawabuaya - Kalideres - Poris - Batuceper - Tanahtinggi - TANGERANG
* Tangerang line (2): MANGGARAI - SUDIRMAN - Karet - TANAHABANG - Duri - Grogol - Pesing - Kembangan - Bojong Indah - Rawabuaya - Kalideres - Poris - Batuceper - Tanahtinggi - TANGERANG
* Serpong line (1): JAKARTA KOTA - Kampung Bandan - Angke - Duri - TANAHABANG - Palmerah - Kebayoran - Pondokranji - Sudimara - Rawabuntu - SERPONG
* Serpong line (2): MANGGARAI - SUDIRMAN - Karet - TANAHABANG - Palmerah - Kebayoran - Pondokranji - Sudimara - Rawabuntu - SERPONG
* Bekasi line (1): TANAHABANG - Karet - Manggarai - Jatinegara - Cipinang - Klender - Buaran - Klenderbaru - Cakung - Rawabebek - Kranji - BEKASI
* Bekasi line (2): JAKARTA KOTA - Jayakarta - Mangga Besar - Sawah Besar - JUANDA - GAMBIR - GONDANGDIA - Cikini - Manggarai - Jatinegara - Cipinang - Klender - Buaran - Klenderbaru - Cakung - Rawabebek - Kranji - BEKASI
* Bekasi line (3): JAKARTA KOTA - Kampungbandan - Rajawali - Kemayoran - PASAR SENEN - Gang Sentiong - Kramat - Pondokjati - Jatinegara - Cipinang - Klender - Buaran - Klenderbaru - Cakung - Rawabebek - Kranji - BEKASI
Station names written with CAPITALS are regular express stops. This means that express trains stop at other stations only at certain times (usually the mid-day services). Non-airconditioned trains do not stop at Gambir station.
There are news recently suggesting that the train network in Jakarta will be using the same ticketing system as the Transjakarta Busway to reduce fare evasion beginning in 2007. It is not yet known whether the ticket will be fully integrated with the Busway.
Bandung is a city in West Java, Indonesia. Located in the central highlands at an altitude of 768m, the city is known for its many universities, textile industry and many roadside cafes. Called Parijs van Java (Paris of Java) by the Dutch, its high altitude location makes the weather pleasantly cool. The food in Bandung is also well known for its wide variety. Thanks to all of this, Bandung is a very popular weekend escape for Jakartans, who crowd into the city on weekends and national holidays.
Bandung's nickname is Kota Kembang, literally meaning the Flower City. However, this has nothing to do with horticulture: Bandung's "flowers" are its famously beautiful girls.
All posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of CariGold.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that CariGold.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. CariGold.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that CariGold. com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you