Langkawi: Special Job Openings
2 Vacancies as full time
stationed at JungleWalla Office
1. Sports and or science background is
2. License nature guide are encouraged
3. Passionate for environmental conservation.
4. Willing to learn new skills and share.
5. Fast learner, creative, able to work with minimal supervision, extrovert.
6. Speaks and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluently, other language abilities
are added advantages.
Duties as follows:
1. Observe the company's code of ethical and professional conduct at all times.
2. Conducts daily tours as assigned
3. Provide assistance to research, write/edit and produce any of a wide range of
communications materials: fact sheets, promotional materials, study guides,
newsletters, magazine articles, slide shows, multimedia presentations, web
contents, website content update, blogging and other form of web promotion
and liaising with the media to publicize organization/conservation sites.
4. Develop leads and respond to inquiries and assuring appropriate follow-through
5. Maintain an environment of open communication among team members
6. Perform individually and as a team-player within local and international
7. Maintains confidentiality and represents the company responsibly.
Salary RM 1.600 to RM 2.000 (negotiable).
Website: see here
Sri Sari, Jungle Walla, firstname.lastname@example.org