Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General Chat > News, Current Issues, Rumours

News, Current Issues, Rumours Share & get daily updated news, current issues from locals to all around the world.

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 5,286
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 29,260
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 21,612
More...

Old 24-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Poster Rank: #2297
Thanked 142 Times
Active Level
Exclamation rencana inggeris: bahasa melayu adalah unislamic / tidak sesuai sebagai orang islam

FEB 24 ó I would like to call upon all the ulamas, imams. muftis and other Muslim scholars to please come together and issue a fatwa against the use of the Malay language.

After a brief Wikipedia search, I have come to the intellectual and theological conclusion that the Malay language is unIslamic.

This is of utmost importance because today there are 180 million Malay speakers and it is even the national language of several (Islamic, nonetheless!) countries.

It is our responsibility as Muslims to rescue these people and do everything in our power to help steer them to salvation.

Now why do I say that the Malay language is unIslamic? Thatís very easy and I base this on the simplistic reasoning that is so common in Malaysia.

The earliest inscriptions in Malay are said to be from the 7th century, and the language itself would have been spoken way before then, to ever develop into writing form.

So I would roughly estimate that the Malay language must have started to be spoken a couple of (or many!) centuries before the 7th century.

This was way before Islam, since Muhammad was born in the 6th century and only started preaching Islam around the Arab peninsula in the 7th century.

And when Islam officially came to the Malay archipelago, it was already the 12th century, so the Malay language had been around more than six centuries before.

I can cite many cases in Malaysia to prove the point that anything and everything that pre-dates Islam is considered unIslamic.

But I donít think I need to do that since you can find these cases by just reading any local newspaper in the country. Anyway, we want to keep things easy and simplistic.

So it is obvious that I also do not think it is right for the Malay language to be used in mosques and other places of Muslim worship as it would tarnish the religion.

We need to keep in mind that this language was influenced by the ancient Sanskrit language which was originally used by non-believers.

And when the Malay language developed, it was widely used by all the old Malay Hindus and also other indigenous Orang Asli tribes.

So I think it would be best if our religious elites please decree that Muslims should not attend any function or events where Malay is spoken.

It doesnít matter whether the function is cultural, religious or political, as this may threaten and corrupt the fragile faith of Muslims.

In fact, it would be best if Muslims in Malaysia stop wearing the baju Melayu and baju kurung as well because its origins can be traced back to pre-Islamic times too.

Not only that, I also find women who wear the baju kurung extremely sexy and attractive. Oh, how I can feel my faith being shaken!

That alone should be reason enough!

Come to think of it, wasnít Arabic spoken way before Islam? Yes! A quick Wikipedia check shows that the earliest surviving Arabic text is from the 8th century BC.

HmmmÖ

* The views expressed here are the personal opinion of the columnist.
Paid Advertisement
Old 24-02-2012, 07:23 PM

Poster Rank: #2297
Thanked 142 Times
Active Level

Sumber http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_asia/speak...my&.lang=en-my

Salah kita xeducate depa... Kenapa kebanyakkan orang melayu depan namanya ada Muhammad? Surname ke? Xda plak org nk habaq kat depa

Da salah faham jadilah perkauman...
Old 24-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Super Active Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Poster Rank: #878
Thanked 58 Times
Active Level

Bukankah bahasa arab yang kita guna pakai sekarang pun adalah bahasa arab monden?

Begitu juga bahasa asal Al-Quran sendiri adalah datang dari arab quraish, arab quraish pula datang dari bahasa hebrew.

Maka, kita semua kena bercakap dalam bahasa hebrew yahudi lah.
Old 24-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Super Active Member

Thanked 58 Times
Active Level

http://my.news.yahoo.com/speaking-ma...004025412.html
artikel ini mmg bo doh btw.

Islam bukan agama perkauman. Apa yang penting aplikasi agama, bukan bahasa.

Cuba baca comment-comment di news itu, semua orang marah. Memang bo doh penulis ini.
Cacat otak ke?
Old 24-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (11)
Poster Rank: #212
Thanked 13 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

serious retard penulis nie..
Old 24-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Super Active Member

Poster Rank: #724
Thanked 107 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

tulisan macam ni.aku pun boleh tulis.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Super Active Member

Trader Rating: (10)
Poster Rank: #903
Thanked 884 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

kelakar jugak aku baca....

bak sabda rasulullah,,

"Kamu lebih mengetahui tentang urusan dunia kamu"

Hadis sahih riawayat Muslim bilangan (2363)

bahasa ni kan bab dunia...
Old 24-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Super Active Member

Poster Rank: #795
Thanked 13 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

aiyah penulis cuma sarkastik dalam penulisannya. dia cuma kutuk orang agama yang guna pahaman dia untuk mengharam apa dia tak berkenan dan menghalal apa dia suka

Quote:
In fact, it would be best if Muslims in Malaysia stop wearing the baju Melayu and baju kurung as well because its origins can be traced back to pre-Islamic times too.

Not only that, I also find women who wear the baju kurung extremely sexy and attractive. Oh, how I can feel my faith being shaken!
Old 24-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Permanently Banned

Poster Rank: #5336
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

korang ni tak faham bahasa sarcasm ke apa

Old 24-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Super Active Member

Thanked 58 Times
Active Level

Mungkin sarcasm dia agak tinggi level nya.
Sponsored Links