Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Multi Level Marketing / Partnership / Business Opportunities > MLM Local Registered Companies (With AJL)

MLM Local Registered Companies (With AJL) Registered ROC & ROB companies with AJL certificate attached.

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 21,155
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 51,773
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 39,250
More...

Old 12-02-2008, 11:53 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Poster Rank: #5267
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default RZ Corporation Sdn Bhd (464438-H) (931127) - synbiz.net @ dchl.com.my

SYN @ DCHL

The Steven Yeam Network (SYN) is a co-operative effort by like-minded independent distributors of a network marketing company. Under the leadership of Steven Yeam, our members have come together to work towards the success of their network distribution businesses.

SYN Values

* We are focused on achieving our mission and vision.
* We are team-workers. We work together for mutual benefit.
* We are proactive. We take initiative and are relentless in
pursuing our goals.
* We are enterprising. We are prepared to take risks and
experiment.
* We develop passion and have fun in everything we do.
* We believe in education. We constantly learn and grow.
* We are responsible. We accept the consequences of our
actions.
* We respect each other.

SYN Vision

To build a global network of successful business partners with a common goal of mutual enrichment, everyone working together, sharing knowledge and resources, helping each other in fulfilling the SYN Mission.

To develop, among our members, a culture of caring, an understanding of social obligations and a willingness to share with less-fortunate members of our community.

SYN Mission

To provide everyone, regardless of race, gender, background or educational qualification with an equal opportunity to succeed in life, to achieve what is meaningful to them, and to make their dreams a reality.

To raise the level of professionalism in the network marketing industry through a well-defined code of ethics and a proven success-system.

DCHL telah ditubuhkan pada tahun 2000, merupakan salah satu syarikat yang menyedari potensi yang amat meluas di dalam bidang aromaterapi di rantau Asia; di samping kekuatan kaedah Pemasaran Rangkaian sebagai cara pemasaran yang kian tersebar dengan pantas.

DCHL telah dilantik sebagai pengedar eksklusif sepanjang hayat untuk barangan aromaterapi Lampe Berger di benua Asia pada tahun 2000 dari ibu pejabatnya di Taiwan. Penghasilan barangan aromaterapi adalah menggunakan teknologi berpaten; dan hanya ramuan-ramuan semulajadi digunakan di dalam proses ini untuk memastikan para pengguna akan mendapat manfaatnya yang maksima. Barangan Lampe Berger boleh didapati daripada 63 buah negara di seluruh dunia. Dengan warisannya yang kaya, ia telah menjangkaui 107 tahun. Barangan Lampe Berger sememangnya terkenal dengan keindahan rekabentuk dan kecemerlangan kualiti.

Kami di DCHL akan terus membuat kajian dan mengejar kecemerlangan membuktikan kesungguhan kami untuk mengotakan janji kami untuk hanya memberi produk-produk yang terbaik kepada para pelanggan kami. ESTEBEL, rangkaian penjagaan kulit berharuman kepunyaan DCHL sendiri, memberi pelbagai pilihan produk-produk untuk keperluan kecantikan dan holistik para pengguna masa kini. Dengan kandungan herba semulajadi daripada Provence, barangan jagaan kulit ESTEBEL diformulasi untuk melega dan memanjakan tubuh dan rohani anda.

Selain dari kualiti produk-produk kami, DCHL juga terkenal kerana sistem pembelajaran kami yang komprehensif, rancangan perniagaan yang berwawasan jauh dan keikhlasan perniagaan yang menyerlah. Pada masa ini, DCHL mempunyai 23 cawangan di antara 10 buah negara di rantau Asia-Pasifik dan ahli yang melebihi 200,000 orang. Sokongan ahli-ahli merupakan sumber kebanggaan organisasi kami yang terbesar.

Hasil-hasil yang mengagumkan ini adalah hasil usaha kerajinan dan dedikasi daripada para Rakan-Rakan Niaga kami. Seiring dengan usaha-usaha untuk memperkukuhkan tapak niaga global kami, kami juga akan memberi perhatian kepada rantau Asia-Pasifik. Cawangan-cawangan dan perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan baru akan diperkenalkan sebagai sebahagian daripada usaha kami yang berterusan untuk menambah lagi kepada kejayaan-kejayaan kami pada masa ini. Sistem eDC dan ESTEBEL Spa merupakan dua daripada inisiatif-inisiatif baru yang diperkenalkan oleh syarikat kami.

SENARAI PRODUK

www.ed-pinaud.com
www.lampeberger.com
www.estebel.com

semua produk dari france dan berusia lebih dari 100 tahun...
a very outstanding product!!!

sile lawati

www.synbiz.net
www.dchl.com.my

Quote:
Administrator Note : dd: 17/7/2008
Lesen AJL syarikat ini telah dibatalkan oleh KPDNHEP pada 31.07.2008

Rujukan di sini
http://www.kpdnhep.gov.my/index.php?...216&Itemid=437

Paid Advertisement
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

ucapan oleh founder of SYN

My friends and business partners,

All too often, we talk about change being the only constant in life. Change is certainly a constant part of the business world, and only the businessman who is able to adapt quickly will succeed. What we did yesterday might no longer work today, let alone the next day. If we doggedly stick to one way of doing things, we doom ourselves to failure. It is through the wisdom gained from experience that we know when change becomes necessary. And it takes courage for us to embark on the path of change.

In this fast-paced business world, we need to embrace the opportunities offered to us by the latest in information technology and telecommunications. These new technologies will give us the edge we need as we stretch our wings to reach beyond our borders, as we build our businesses internationally.

It was with a view to the future that I commissioned a revamp of the operational practices of SYN in Malaysia, together with a new purpose for the SYN website. As we grow our businesses across international borders, we need new tools to help us. This new SYN website or Community Portal will provide the means for us to take our businesses to the next level. It has been designed to provide us and our business partners with the latest information more efficiently. The information and tools will help us to promote our industry, our business and our network in a more effective manner to a wider audience.

Naturally, our Community Portal will improve with time and with the feedback from all users. I urge you to embrace this new tool, and to take your business to the next level. Through wider participation, this on-line community will become reflective of the SYN Community at large, and hence mutually supportive of each other.

As you travel the journey to find the success you seek in your business, I am sure that you will find the information and tools offered here useful to you and your business partners. As you put effort to thought and endure the realities of the business world, you will find the support to strengthen your resolve, here, to forge ahead to the success that rewards only the persistent.

Therefore, I am very pleased to launch the revamped and updated SYN website, www.synbiz.net, which will, henceforth, become the online home for our SYN Community.

All the best, and see you at the top.

Steven Yeam
Old 13-02-2008, 12:28 AM

Poster Rank: #4018
Thanked 4 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default salam DCHL semua

maju..maju DCHL
go ... go.... go....
Old 13-02-2008, 12:41 AM

Poster Rank: #4018
Thanked 4 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

mari-mari kita meriah kan tread nih...

Old 13-02-2008, 09:30 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

BAIK..SANGAT BAIK...YESS!!!
Old 13-02-2008, 10:48 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

aku bawah team marquis hanif..
no 1 kat malaysia dan asia bulan lepas (januari)
korang team mane lak..mane la tau leh jupe kat opis nanti..
bleh kite sharing2..
Old 13-02-2008, 12:27 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

one of the biggest event for this year..

Recognition Rally (R&R) at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
2nd February 2008
to recognize new marquis & duke achiever for 2007
all 11 countries attended..
thanks guys..
mmg gegar la stadium putra malam tu ngan 11000 crowds..
in collaboration with yayasan nurjiwa (siti+datok K yg punya)
siti dtg nyanyi2 2,3 lagu..

Old 13-02-2008, 12:28 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterland View Post
tumpang lalu...
jemput2...
wat la macam rumah sendiri ye..hehehe..
Old 13-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Poster Rank: #236
Thanked 201 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofisa View Post
jemput2...
wat la macam rumah sendiri ye..hehehe..
tu la..nak gak tau..yg ni lamberger tu ker?betul ke ejaan tu..
hehehe..aku tau menda ni awal thn lepas..aku da g jln2 ke opis dia kat area klcc tu kot.lupa plak..betul ker mofisa??

Quote:
CPS-GOLD
Semua share kita sama ada 2 lot atau 100 lot atau lebih akan di apungkan ke IPO sehingga Dec 2013 yang mana akan di terajui oleh PCEF... Tiada kena mengena untuk tambahan 10lot CPS-PLATINUM... ia akan kekal seadanya tak BURN tak HANGUS tak HILANG
Old 13-02-2008, 12:38 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterland View Post
tu la..nak gak tau..yg ni lamberger tu ker?betul ke ejaan tu..
hehehe..aku tau menda ni awal thn lepas..aku da g jln2 ke opis dia kat area klcc tu kot.lupa plak..betul ker mofisa??
betol la tu..
ejaan salah sket..ehehehe..
lampe berger.
ooo...ko da tau lg awal dr aku la ek..
jln2 je ek..ehehehe..
Sponsored Links

Tags
scam