Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > TRADING ZONE, CLASSIFIEDS & MARKETPLACE > Trading Zone > Health, Beauty, Wellness Products

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 21,115
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 51,727
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 39,219
More...
Old 04-02-2011, 11:40 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Poster Rank: #14993
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
Default Egptian magic cream-krim ajaib celebrities @RM23.00 free postage

EGPTIAN MAGIC CREAM~KRIM AJAIB CELEBRITIES!!!!!
10G ~RM23.00
free pos ekspres

Purpose Skin Cream by Egyptian Magic
Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream, the People's Choice is new to your market. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream is a phenomenal healing balm with legendary powers due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms. Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream The People's Choice has been on the market since August 1991 with a solid track record, a loyal word of mouth following, and twice the healing power for half the price of conventional skin creams.

This is a one stop cream for all your needs, that really works. A TRUE MULTI TASKER. This All Purpose cream can help heal sunburns, blisters, stretchmarks, skin discolourations, chapped lips and works as legs and facial hair shaving cream. There are about 29 hair and skin issues it helps cure in all.

Well, you can now order the magic cult here in Malaysia. The cream is a must have and loved by Hollywood celebrities, models and make-up artists like Madonna, Kate Hudson, Brooke Shields, Lancome's make up artist Gucci Westman, and many more.
Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Healing Skin Cream "The People's Choice" is made with the blessings and guidance of our ancestors and with the following pure ingredients:

Ingredients:
Olive Oil ( Olea Europaea oil), Beeswax, Honey, Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

Usage :~
skin moisturizer,
makeup remover,
diaper rash,
skin rash,
clear up foot odor
chicken pox,
stretch marks,
athletes foot,
sun and wind moisture protection
Note: NOT A SUNSCREEN,
aromatherapy,
essential oils,
fungus,
hemorrhoids,
vaginal moisturizer,
vaginal cream,
cold sores,
chapped lips,
dry skin,

itchy skin,
cracked skin,
ashy skin,
massage lotion,
massage oil,
shaving cream for legs and face,
after-shave cream for legs and face,
relief from razor bumps,
dry scalp,
itchy scalp,
"hair tamer",
hot oil hair treatment,
surgical incisions,
skin irritations,
eczema,
scars,
tattoo,
Pets/animals: dogs cats horses,
Help to prevent pregnancy stretch marks

Normal usage

1. Cleanse your face thoroughly.
2. Follow by toner.
3. Take out around (1-2 drop size of 20cents), using your finger and palm to gently rub the balm and apply onto your desired area (face area).
4. Slowly massage and dap into your skin. It will absorb less than 5 seconds.
5. Use for day and night.
*usage varied from individual.
** dry skin users can apply more of em cream.
*** oily skin and/or combination skin also recommended to use with appropriate amount.
**** for scar healing users, please dap appropriate amount on the scar area follow with gentle massage to absorb and heal the scar faster.

Whitening method
* this is a whitening massage and mask method.
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly.
2. Follow by toner and wait after 2 min start the whitening method step.
3. Apply around 50 cents coin size all over the face and neck area.
4. gently massage the whole face with your finger and palm. If you want to lighten your acne scar may spend more time to massage on specify area.
5. After massage, use a warm temperature wet cloth facial towel to cover the whole face for 5 mins.
6. Discard the wet towel and cleanse away the excessive cream on the face.
7. End of the step

Make up base method

* This method is raved by Hollywood make up artist Gucci Westman.
** Apply thin layer of EM Cream all over the face before putting foundation.
*** You will find your make up able to last whole day long.

http://mzbeautycare.blogspot.com/

mzbeautycare@yahoo.com

012 4350690

PEMBAYARAN :

CIMB BERHAD 0803-0002533-20-4

MAYBANK BERHAD 158051436222
(

ZULKOFLI BIN PILOS)

Last edited by mzbeauty; 16-02-2011 at 12:00 AM..
Paid Advertisement
Old 04-02-2011, 11:44 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

Old 04-02-2011, 11:47 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

Egyptian Magic: Madonna's Secret
(Text translated from the Portuguese by Carlos Gueiros)

At the end of last year I went to San Francisco to do a yoga course, one of the things I love the most in life. On the first day, I grated my heels in the friction with the matting of the rug during the constantly changing positions. I showed my instructor and then she took from her purse a jar of cream and applied it to my sore heel,saying that it would help to heal it. I couldn't believe three hours later that my grated heels where like new!

I was enchanted with such a balm, and then I found out that it's used for many other purposes. Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Healing Skin Cream is made with bees wax, bee pollen, olive oil, honey, royal jelly, and divine love - at least that's what the label said. It looks like a joke, but after checking with my yoga mates, who only use organic products, the balm is really miraculous: It heals cuts and burns, eliminates bruises, reduces scars and wrinkles, dries pimples, hydrates the skin, relieves sunburns and can be also used as massage lotion, shaving foam and hair moisturizer mask. People say that Madonna won't leave home without one of these in her purse. I became a fan and already ordered mine on the internet.

The Uses for Egyptian Magic Skin Cream

Skin Care Moisturizer & Beauty Cream
People often start using Egyptian Magic to solve a skin problem such as a rash or burn or scar, and then continue using it as a skin moisturizer and as an anti-wrinkle skin care cream. We find that using it twice a day does wonders for creating soft, smooth skin. And this, of course, is one of the key reasons Egyptian Magic is so popular among the fashion and movie industry as a beauty cream for face and skin care.

Healing Burns & Treating Cuts and Scrapes
Many of our customers keep an extra jar of Egyptian Magic in their first aid kit exclusively as a treatment for burns, scrapes, skin irritations and the like. Since Egyptian Magic will stay fresh indefinitely, you can store it for an extended period of time without concern for it losing effectiveness.

Healing Scars
Many of our customers have commented on Egyptian Magic's "magical" ability to heal scars. Although we don't recommended it for older scars, Egyptian Magic can indeed work wonders to heal relatively recent scars and skin discolorations. Egyptian Magic is popular among many plastic surgeons, who recommend it to their patients for accelerating the healing of plastic surgery scars.

Natural Hair Conditioner
For many of our customers, one of the most delightful discoveries is how beneficial Egyptian Magic can be as a moisturizing hair conditioner - either on a regular basis or as a conditioning hot pack. Egyptian Magic's all-natural ingredients will restore luster to your hair and replenish its natural oils. Here is an article in People Magazine about how actor Carlos Barnard uses it for hair care, and here is a great testimonial from Lena of London about using Egyptian Magic to control the "frizzies."

Eczema & Psoriasis Treatment
We find that about one-third of our customers discover Egyptian Magic after looking to natural alternatives to commercial moisturizing creams as a treatment for eczema and psoriasis. Though different in nature, both of these conditions can often be treated by the twice-daily application of a moisturizing cream, according to several authorities. All-natural Egyptian Magic is an ideal choice.

Skin Rash Cream
Egyptian Magic is reported to work well in treating all kinds of rashes, including allergic reactions to drugs, chemicals, environmental irritants and insect bites; skin irritants, such as nickel or other metals; heat rash, irritation from clothing, rashes during pregnancy, and so on.

Last edited by mzbeauty; 04-02-2011 at 11:57 PM..
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

THE USES OF EGPTIAN MAGIC CREAM

Skin Care Moisturizer & Beauty Cream
People often start using Egyptian Magic to solve a skin problem such as a rash or burn or scar, and then continue using it as a skin moisturizer and as an anti-wrinkle skin care cream. We find that using it twice a day does wonders for creating soft, smooth skin. And this, of course, is one of the key reasons Egyptian Magic is so popular among the fashion and movie industry as a beauty cream for face and skin care.

Healing Burns & Treating Cuts and Scrapes
Many of our customers keep an extra jar of Egyptian Magic in their first aid kit exclusively as a treatment for burns, scrapes, skin irritations and the like. Since Egyptian Magic will stay fresh indefinitely, you can store it for an extended period of time without concern for it losing effectiveness.

Healing Scars
Many of our customers have commented on Egyptian Magic's "magical" ability to heal scars. Although we don't recommended it for older scars, Egyptian Magic can indeed work wonders to heal relatively recent scars and skin discolorations. Egyptian Magic is popular among many plastic surgeons, who recommend it to their patients for accelerating the healing of plastic surgery scars.

Natural Hair Conditioner
For many of our customers, one of the most delightful discoveries is how beneficial Egyptian Magic can be as a moisturizing hair conditioner - either on a regular basis or as a conditioning hot pack. Egyptian Magic's all-natural ingredients will restore luster to your hair and replenish its natural oils. Here is an article in People Magazine about how actor Carlos Barnard uses it for hair care, and here is a great testimonial from Lena of London about using Egyptian Magic to control the "frizzies."

Eczema & Psoriasis Treatment
We find that about one-third of our customers discover Egyptian Magic after looking to natural alternatives to commercial moisturizing creams as a treatment for eczema and psoriasis. Though different in nature, both of these conditions can often be treated by the twice-daily application of a moisturizing cream, according to several authorities. All-natural Egyptian Magic is an ideal choice.

Skin Rash Cream
Egyptian Magic is reported to work well in treating all kinds of rashes, including allergic reactions to drugs, chemicals, environmental irritants and insect bites; skin irritants, such as nickel or other metals; heat rash, irritation from clothing, rashes during pregnancy, and so on.

Last edited by mzbeauty; 15-02-2011 at 11:37 PM..
Old 05-02-2011, 05:48 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

TESTMONIALS

Hi dear,

Received the Egyptian Magic Cream yesterday morning!!!
I always have really dry skin, most of the lotion or body cream won't work, but last night tried this Egyptian Magic Cream, can feel that this morning that that dry. Will continue to use for best result!! THANKS

hey dear..... i almost used up my 30g EMC..i would like to order a full size from u..... hehe... available right?

before that, here's my review about the product.. i got dry skin, uneven skin tone and dry lips.. for lips, i try numerous of lip balm tot it would moisten it.. but all end up useless and it gives those sticky white colour thing appears.. but when i apply emc, immediately it gives me the moisture.. my lips are now so nice... my bf even said my lips look more pink in colour..

as for my skin, i used is as a lotion after bath.. the next day, my skin become smoother..... can't stop touching on it.. my shoulder cracks often, and it eventually moisten it a night!! so happy....

my face, eventhough it absorb quite slow.. weeks later, it absorb fast (guess my skin adapt to it d.. hehe).. it even out my skin tone.. less breaking out of acne too..... i tab it on my dark circles, and massage it.. the dark circles of mine faded a little bit.. n my face is so much firmer and softer!!

n i got a large chicken pox scar behind my back... after applying EMC everyday, it eventually fades!!! i tried to much of healing scar products, non show as effective as this........ I am totally in love with EMC~~~

qUOTE..hi,jz wanna give some review...after month i use emc,my skin really improve a lot!my skin become so smooth n its moisturize my face very well...n i also apply on my lip n its amazing!no more 'wrinkle' on my lip anymore n my lip look more hydrated now

i buy emc together with vit c ampoule n it my first time buy serum,never try any before...i must say vit c ampoule really did brighten my face n my skin tone become even...can see a lot of different than before
i think im crazy with serum now n planning to buy more serum in future...cannot right now bcoz short of cash

anyway,thank u for bring all amazing product here,i really like it n good luck with ur sell

qUOTE hi,jz wanna give some review...after month i use emc,my skin really improve a lot!my skin become so smooth n its moisturize my face very well...n i also apply on my lip n its amazing!no more 'wrinkle' on my lip anymore n my lip look more hydrated now

i buy emc together with vit c ampoule n it my first time buy serum,never try any before...i must say vit c ampoule really did brighten my face n my skin tone become even...can see a lot of different than before
i think im crazy with serum now n planning to buy more serum in future...cannot right now bcoz short of cash

anyway,thank u for bring all amazing product here,i really like it n good luck with ur sell

Last edited by mzbeauty; 15-02-2011 at 11:54 PM..
Old 06-02-2011, 12:12 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

Hi dear, you remember me? I bought a 10g EMC from you. I can tell that i'm really grateful. EMC is really miracle!!

As what i told you last time my face my allergic and itchy and i've abit of pores and dull skin untill my skill peel off? You told me that EMC cannot cure pores and you cannot confirm that it'll 100% cure my itchyness.

I try my EMC 5g first (quite alot actually). 1st time i use my face red all over like abit of sun burn but still itchy. 3rd day, no more redness and less itchy. After one week for day and night i use this product, i can tell that i cant feel any itchyness anymore And my face no longer have the peel off skin. It's like hydrate or moisture my skin and my mum told me that she can see a big different. My face has become smooth and pores also not that obvious. And she took away my another 5g

I wish you order another 10g. Will bank in to you in a short while and PM you. Thank you to EMC!!

hi dear, sorry for late reply. I already get the parcel last week. Just got it from my anty last saturday. Have tried out EMC alr, honestly it is really oily. I tried to put under make up, surprisingly, few hrs later, my make up stay smooth! and no oily at all! really great thing!
Will try it on my hair few days and see how. Perhaps will get 1 big set from u soon. Thanks ya! Nice dealing with u

Hi dear! I bought 2 pcs of emc and mini skin79 bb cream from u about 2weeks ago, and i'm sooo happy with the results! Even if emc is a bit oily on my face, my acne has reduced and faded in a matter of days! Will definitely continue using this

When's the next batch coming? pls reserve 2 pcs of the EM cream for me and inform me once avail so I can make the paymt. Thanks!

hi girl.. just drop by 2 give some feedback. the cream was great. i use it for a month now on my face, body, hair n lips. pimples still appear a bit but it recover fast. good moisturizer for hair, lips n body. dark scars on my face n body faded. thx ya for bringing emc here.

hi just drop by for a short review. after almost 1 week trying emc, it works wonder on my itchy sensitive acne but dry flaky skin, esp at night in air-con room. my acne faded fast, sensitive area calmed, no more flaky cheek. however, it's abit oily for day use cz it's fully oil base in malaysia humid hot weather. bottom line, my problematic skin improved.

heyy dear,received the item already ! nice dealing with you & thanks 4 d mask!!next time will buy from u again..oledi try the emc..nice!!my Hbby loike my skin..he3!!

after using it for few weeks it works well for my uneven skin and even scar but it takes time for sure.. im happy so far.waiting for my 10g finish am going to buy larger one fr ya!

QUOTE(I bought the full sized 4oz jar, and I've been using it like crazy! It's half full already

I apply it on my neck, and the fine lines are diminishing already. Great product. love it. Thumbs up!

Hi, Sorry for late reply. Receive my item last week and tried for few days. The texteru is quite oily but when i wake up the next morning, my skin tone looks even and the pores shrink. Will sure buy again after finish it. Thanks

i hv used the cream for one month and i juz apply at nite!
i felt surprise in the morning as my face is smoother and my acne is healed!
feel so happy! this cream is good for mosquito bites too!
one night can heal everything!!! perfect

been almost 2 month using this EMC....i'm very loving it....very eficient to cure my rash...my skin allergy now almost 100% cured!! can't believe i can get my baby soft hand again, coz use to have ugly skin allergy that coz my hand to be itchy n peeling... but now i got my baby soft hand again

as for face, its really smooth out skin n make my skin glowing...more its reduce my broken capillary also
i'm so happy with the result...i'm using this cream at my face, leg n hand....still a lot to go....

what more important this cream does not break me out at all....it do cure pimple n small bump, but take about 3 days to fully recovered...i really love this cream...definitely will buy again after finish mine, maybe about 8 month to go..

rated: 100 star for this cream

Last edited by mzbeauty; 15-02-2011 at 11:49 PM..
Old 16-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

bump tonite
Old 16-02-2011, 04:18 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

multi purpose cream yg perlu ada di setiap rumah