Forex Gratis! Modal - hadiah dari broker. Dapatkan bonus $50!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

You will sometimes experiencing some lag of browsing. We will working on the issue tonight during low peak hours. Apologize for inconvenience.


Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Entertainments, Interests, Lifestyle > Automotive

Automotive The place for petrolheads and ride pimpers to discuss what's chav, what's hot and what's ICE.

CG Sponsors



Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Software Upgrade
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 263
0 New forum feature to help you manage updates of your own thread
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 22-02-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 24,507
0 Technical Issues
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 18-02-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 21,758
More...
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:18 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default Pro-Ride Absorber Spring Standard & Sport

Manufacturer: Sapura
Aftermarket Name: Pro-Ride
Absorber: Standard & Sport(Gas Filled 6 month warranty)
Spring: Standard & Sport & R3(1 year warranty)

BEST PERFORMANCE AT UNBELIEVABLE CHEAP PRICE
(Courier to other places)


SHOCK ABSORBER STANDARD ( BLACK )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Neo, Persona,
Wira, Satria, Putra, Saga,
Iswara, Saga Blm & Savvy.
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari, Kembara & Kelisa.
TOYOTA : Vios


ABSORBER SPORT aka PERFORMANCE ( YELLOW )~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Waja, Gen2, Neo, Persona, Wira,
Satria, Putra, Saga & Iswara
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari & Kelisa.


CAR SPRING STANDARD ( BLACK )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Neo, Wira, Satria,
Saga, Putra, Iswara, Saga Blm & Savvy
PERODUA : Myvi, Viva, Kancil, Kenari & Kelisa


SPRING SPORT aka LOWERED ( RED )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Wira, Neo,
Persona,Satria, Putra, Saga,
Iswara, Saga BLM, Savvy, Exora
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari, Viva,
Kembara, Viva & Kelisa
TOYOTA : Vios
NISSAN : Grand Livina & Latio
MITSUBISHI : Lancer GT


SPRING PROTON R3 ( RED )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Satria, Neo, Gen2, Waja

_________________________________________________


* Courier To One Malaysia N.Sembilan/Melaka/
Johor/Perak/Kedah/Penang/Perlis/Pahang/
Terengganu/Kelantan/Sabah/Sarawak

* Genuine brand new with manufacturer warranty
(6 month absorber / 1 year spring)
* Best performance competetive with absorber
kayaba, monroe, apm, GAB & other brand


TEL: 017-316 2575(SUHAIMI)
Reply With Quote
Paid Advertisement
  #2  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:19 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default

Cepat repair kereta baru..absorber baru, spring baru...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:20 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default

Raye nak dekat..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:20 AM
helmihussain helmihussain is offline
Active Plus

helmihussain's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (5)
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
Posts: 3,205
Poster Rank: #1348
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

staff ada diskaun tak bro..~~
__________________

!!!!Harga petrol nak naik ja...gaji tak naik naik..blur punya kerajaan!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:27 AM
moneysuccessbiz moneysuccessbiz is offline
Regular

moneysuccessbiz's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya
Posts: 301
Poster Rank: #8331
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by proridetrader View Post
Manufacturer: Sapura
Aftermarket Name: Pro-Ride
Absorber: Standard & Sport(Gas Filled 6 month warranty)
Spring: Standard & Sport & R3(1 year warranty)

BEST PERFORMANCE AT UNBELIEVABLE CHEAP PRICE
(Courier to other places)


SHOCK ABSORBER STANDARD ( BLACK )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Neo, Persona,
Wira, Satria, Putra, Saga,
Iswara, Saga Blm & Savvy.
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari, Kembara & Kelisa.
TOYOTA : Vios


ABSORBER SPORT aka PERFORMANCE ( YELLOW )~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Waja, Gen2, Neo, Persona, Wira,
Satria, Putra, Saga & Iswara
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari & Kelisa.


CAR SPRING STANDARD ( BLACK )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Neo, Wira, Satria,
Saga, Putra, Iswara, Saga Blm & Savvy
PERODUA : Myvi, Viva, Kancil, Kenari & Kelisa


SPRING SPORT aka LOWERED ( RED )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Perdana, Waja, Gen2, Wira, Neo,
Persona,Satria, Putra, Saga,
Iswara, Saga BLM, Savvy, Exora
PERODUA : Myvi, Kancil, Kenari, Viva,
Kembara, Viva & Kelisa
TOYOTA : Vios
NISSAN : Grand Livina & Latio
MITSUBISHI : Lancer GT


SPRING PROTON R3 ( RED )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PROTON : Satria, Neo, Gen2, Waja

_________________________________________________


* Courier To One Malaysia N.Sembilan/Melaka/
Johor/Perak/Kedah/Penang/Perlis/Pahang/
Terengganu/Kelantan/Sabah/Sarawak

* Genuine brand new with manufacturer warranty
(6 month absorber / 1 year spring)
* Best performance competetive with absorber
kayaba, monroe, apm, GAB & other brand


TEL: 017-316 2575(SUHAIMI)
Assalamu'alaikum,bro aku nak tanya..leh x kasi detail harga absober depan & belakang proton savvy untuk semua jenis e.g kayaba,gab,monroe,apm,prorode...tq..urgent..koz absober dah kaput..
__________________
Info Hartanah Semasa rujuk di sini

Kedai E-liquid vapes harga cun melecun klik kedaivapes
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:31 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysuccessbiz View Post
Assalamu'alaikum,bro aku nak tanya..leh x kasi detail harga absober depan & belakang proton savvy untuk semua jenis e.g kayaba,gab,monroe,apm,prorode...tq..urgent..koz absober dah kaput..
salam bro, saya proride trader only..maaf tapi harga proride (PM) 1set..TQ
__________________
PRORIDE TRADER ABSORBER DAN SPRING DAPATKAN SEKARANG....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:35 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmihussain View Post
staff ada diskaun tak bro..~~
salam bro..diskaun???ade bro..
__________________
PRORIDE TRADER ABSORBER DAN SPRING DAPATKAN SEKARANG....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:35 AM
moneysuccessbiz moneysuccessbiz is offline
Regular

moneysuccessbiz's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya
Posts: 301
Poster Rank: #8331
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by proridetrader View Post
salam bro, saya proride trader only..maaf tapi harga proride (PM) 1set..TQ
Apa beza dari segi kualiti/performance/spec compare dengan yang lain.contoh proride VS gab......
__________________
Info Hartanah Semasa rujuk di sini

Kedai E-liquid vapes harga cun melecun klik kedaivapes
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:40 AM
proridetrader proridetrader is offline
Newbie

proridetrader's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 34
Poster Rank: #23564
Active Level
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysuccessbiz View Post
Apa beza dari segi kualiti/performance/spec compare dengan yang lain.contoh proride VS gab......
quality, kite ade 6bulan warennty
performance, setakat ni yg dh pakai memang ok baik dan harga pn ok..
spec, same jer bro..
__________________
PRORIDE TRADER ABSORBER DAN SPRING DAPATKAN SEKARANG....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-07-2010, 10:01 AM
BOCK BOCK is offline
Legendary Member

BOCK's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (20)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 
Posts: 17,962
Poster Rank: #128
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

gimme the best price ffor gen2. sping dan absober. TK
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of CariGold.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that CariGold.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. CariGold.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that CariGold. com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you