ADD US at FACEBOOK Maloverence Online Boutique
I sell Brand NEW items and
preloved items. Feels free to look through . Negotiable
Our clothes are good quality, sweet and affordable price
Now we are open for Batch 1:
25/6/2010 till 25/6/2010 11.59pm --->Estimated stock arrival date: 3/7/2010
10 DAYS LEFT TO PLACE ORDER COME ORDER NOW WHILE IT LAST
Term & Condition
1. For serious buyers only.
2. All items are brand new. I'll inform if there are any flaws on the item.
3. Items sold are not refundable and exchangeable. BUY IN YOUR OWN RISK.
4. Sometime will delay because of restock . But the probability is less . So if no stock just wait patiently
5. We will not compensate any lost , send wrong , damage , associated to postoffice's carelessness.
6. I will notify you once your item has already been posted.
7. Prices DO NOT include postage fees.
8. You will only receive the item at least 1 mth or maybe a little early or later starting from the the due date of the order.
9. Order ONLY IF you are willing to wait.
10. Please check your code number before send your order. We will not hold responsibility if you give us wrong code.
Posting
Poslaju
1-2 items: RM6 (Semenanjung) RM9 (Sabah/Sarawak)
3-4 items: RM8 (Semenanjung) RM11 (Sabah/Sarawak)
5 items & more : FREE POSTAGE, no discount.
Payment Method
E-Banking or cash deposit to one of the account. I'll include my bank detail with confirmation email.
1. CIMB
2. Maybank
FOR ORDER
Private message or email your Information detail to [email protected]. I’ll reply with my banking detail.
Name:
Tel No:
Address:
Item Code and colour :
Quantity :
Preferred Bank: CIMB/maybank
I will count for u the total price then give my account number