Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 03-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomosie View Post
Yes it is. Risk maintaining through money management. But why alot of people fail to do this?
We have to learn how we can do our trading and also reduce the risks in our trades. It will not be an easy task and we will need to do a lot of efforts also
Old 09-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Permanently Banned

Active Level

Quote:
Yes it is. Risk maintaining through money management. But why alot of people fail to do this?
I think we often know whatís right and wrong, but still we fail to follow the right path due to emotions and been greedy, if we control our emotions then we will clearly see whatís right and then we will not fail in doing proper risk management.

[url]https://www.forexmart.com/[/url]

[url]https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart[/url]
Old 09-06-2016, 05:31 AM
Regular

Likes (Received): 2
Active Level

Greed..... Yes its the biggest monster we handle in forex world. No matter how good you are if you surrender or failed to maintain greed you will end as a looser
Old 09-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Regular

Active Level

Quote:
Greed..... Yes its the biggest monster we handle in forex world. No matter how good you are if you surrender or failed to maintain greed you will end as a looser
Also make sure that you maintain your emotions and patience so you won't ended up doing overtrading and losing most of your investment in your trading account.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Permanently Banned

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by novarisa View Post
Also make sure that you maintain your emotions and patience so you won't ended up doing overtrading and losing most of your investment in your trading account.
Itís fairly easy to say, but in order to actually do this, we need to gain knowledge and experience, itís only way we will be able to achieve control emotions and all the huddles, so our primary focus should be to gain as much knowledge as we can.

[url]https://www.forexmart.com/[/url]

[url]https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart[/url]
Old 10-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Regular

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzak Khan View Post
Itís fairly easy to say, but in order to actually do this, we need to gain knowledge and experience, itís only way we will be able to achieve control emotions and all the huddles, so our primary focus should be to gain as much knowledge as we can.
Those traders who are having more trading knowledge are the ones who can do such types of trades that can give more profits
Old 10-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Permanently Banned

Active Level

I don't really agree to any one who feels that Forex Business is Risky as I ll give this statements credited to the account only those people who are Greedy and want to become Millionaire and never stick to the Forex rules. Other wise. Forex business never Teaches you to trade risking more then %2 on each trade of your Capital .. so just Imagine friends if you have learned the Forex well and know how much opportunities, it gives you day and night then in such case facing minor losses of %2 on any trade is just nothing in comparisons to the opportunities you get for more Trades with better analysis ..
Old 11-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Regular

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitufx View Post
I don't really agree to any one who feels that Forex Business is Risky as I ll give this statements credited to the account only those people who are Greedy and want to become Millionaire and never stick to the Forex rules. Other wise. Forex business never Teaches you to trade risking more then %2 on each trade of your Capital .. so just Imagine friends if you have learned the Forex well and know how much opportunities, it gives you day and night then in such case facing minor losses of %2 on any trade is just nothing in comparisons to the opportunities you get for more Trades with better analysis ..
The risks in our trading will remain and if we are careful then we will be able to reduce them. The main advantage that we have is to use the loss control methods in our trading
Old 15-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Regular

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanaFx View Post
The risks in our trading will remain and if we are careful then we will be able to reduce them. The main advantage that we have is to use the loss control methods in our trading
Risk control is the main thing in managing funds in the forex trading business, where the control of risks will always be based on a system of trading used trader, wide stop loss distance will determine the quantity of the lot that will be used, so the magnitude of the risk will be measured clearly.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Permanently Banned

Active Level

I my view there is Risk involves in Forex Trading . if only you have learn t it well and able to Follow the Forex rules without getting emotions or filled with the greed during the live trading. As Each time you trade you are supposed to risk not more then %2-%3 of your Capital. so if you are able to follow this principles there are plenty of opportunities Forex market has for you to offer you to not only recover from the losses but also good money.
Sponsored Links