Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > CONSUMERS, FRAUD, ILLEGAL ACTIVITES > Scams & Alerts > Suspicious Business/Scheme Activities

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 10-05-2016, 11:29 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
Default Acel Resources Sdn Bhd

The so called "Top bumiputera vending machine company", Acel Resources asked me to join their briefing session.

They claimed that vending machine is a profitable business. The price per machine is RM 32,000. The special "package they offered are...
1. Super cheap purchase price for soft drinks. They have direct contract with Permanis unlike other player. Thus, i can get non-carbonated soft drinks at RM 0.40 and sell at RM 1.00 or RM 1.50 (depends on location). For carbonated soft drinks, they can give me at RM 0.85 and sell at RM 2 or higher.

2. I just order all drinks via phone. They shall deliver all drinks to my house.

3. Do full payment of RM 32,000 and only they shall order the machine from Japan.

After three months waiting, here is the information they gave me.

1. I have to look around all shopping complex and find the cheapest soft drinks price. I buy the whole load myself. If i'm lucky, i can get one a can at RM 0.80 (instead of RM 0.40).

2. I had to use my own transport to shop and buy all the drinks myself. I had to absorb the cost of petrol and spend more time to do shopping.

3. I had waited for three months and yet to see the machine. They claim problem at port, problem with KASTAM, i had wait for my queue, etc.

Do take note that we have limited choice when dealing with such scammers. No agreement signed, just one receipt of RM 32,000 given to us. KPDNKK don't take such cases. We can do civil suit against them, but it is a long journey before we can resolve the case.
Thanks N/A, rissa thanked for this post
Paid Advertisement
Old 25-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Regular

Thanks (Received): 0
Active Level
My Mood:

So, mcm mana kesudahannya. Dpt balik duit etc..
Old 23-08-2017, 02:35 PM

Thanks (Received): 0
Active Level

Samaaa saya pun kena jugak. End up last last semua buat sendiri. Pastu nak deal dengan orang yang bahagian mesin pulak pun susah. Mintak document dari tahun lepas delay sampai sekarang. Janji je pandai tapi tak buat langsung.
Sponsored Links