Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE


Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Expert Advisors

Forex Expert Advisors This section discuss EAs and their techniques, how-to, and development of the systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
CG Sponsors



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-07-2017, 12:56 AM
DreamCatcher DreamCatcher is online now
CG Top Poster Club

DreamCatcher's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (24)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: portalkini.com
Posts: 21,491
Thanks (Received): 401
Likes (Received): 118
Blog Entries: 3
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamCatcher
Default ASK: Kalau nak buat EA berdasakan Stoch dgn level

Salam geng, nak tanya, kalau nak buat simple ea yg bule open position dan close follow guna stoch je.. Ada saap2 bule guide.. ??
Reply With Quote
Paid Advertisement
  #2  
Old 29-07-2017, 01:01 AM
pijoe pijoe is offline
IKOfx Official
Support Staff

pijoe's Avatar

 
Trader Rating: (19)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Office IKOFXM
Posts: 12,131
Thanks (Received): 665
Likes (Received): 14
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to pijoe Send a message via Skype™ to pijoe
Default

Quote:
Salam geng, nak tanya, kalau nak buat simple ea yg bule open position dan close follow guna stoch je.. Ada saap2 bule guide.. ??
cari kat freelancer.com aku buat ea aku harga dia rm200 je...puas hati.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-07-2017, 01:06 AM
DreamCatcher DreamCatcher is online now
CG Top Poster Club

DreamCatcher's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (24)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: portalkini.com
Posts: 21,491
Thanks (Received): 401
Likes (Received): 118
Blog Entries: 3
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamCatcher
Default

nanti den cek
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31-07-2017, 05:41 PM
|||||| |||||| is offline
Legendary Member

||||||'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (22)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11,050
Thanks (Received): 227
Likes (Received): 6
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
cari kat freelancer.com aku buat ea aku harga dia rm200 je...puas hati.
Dia bagi mql sekali ke bro?

RM200 kira berbaloi la tu kalo dpt semua sekali
__________________
Cara Mudah & Murah Untuk Iklankan Produk Anda di Tv, Radio & Media Cetak!
Nak Rebet Instaforex 86.67% Instaforex 1.3 Pips Automatik Setiap Hari? Affiliate Code BPEK - www.rebateifx.blogspot.com
BROKER PILIHAN SAYA : INSTAFOREX
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31-07-2017, 06:53 PM
pijoe pijoe is offline
IKOfx Official
Support Staff

pijoe's Avatar

 
Trader Rating: (19)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Office IKOFXM
Posts: 12,131
Thanks (Received): 665
Likes (Received): 14
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to pijoe Send a message via Skype™ to pijoe
Default

Quote:
Dia bagi mql sekali ke bro?

RM200 kira berbaloi la tu kalo dpt semua sekali
bagi sekali. memang berbaloi
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Rizal Rizal is offline
Legendary Member

Rizal's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (16)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11,249
Thanks (Received): 588
Likes (Received): 7
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Skype™ to Rizal
Default

bagi rule op aku buatkan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-07-2017, 08:07 PM
DreamCatcher DreamCatcher is online now
CG Top Poster Club

DreamCatcher's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (24)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: portalkini.com
Posts: 21,491
Thanks (Received): 401
Likes (Received): 118
Blog Entries: 3
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamCatcher
Default

rule dia simple je
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Bule set value tuk stoch kat setting.
Bule add level kat setting

Bila stoch melebihi value yg telah ditetapkan, position akan dibuka.. Dan bila price naik lagi, position seterusnya akan dibuka.

Dan cara tutup entri secara auto pula bule pilih tp berapa nak
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Dan tuk buy, vice versa macam diatas.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Tapi kena add RSI gak tuk monitor trend
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Pilihan value, 5,3,3. 9,3,5. 25,3,3

lvl dia start dari 0 - 100.. 0, 20, 45,55, 80, 100
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Rizal Rizal is offline
Legendary Member

Rizal's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (16)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11,249
Thanks (Received): 588
Likes (Received): 7
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Skype™ to Rizal
Default

Quote:
rule dia simple je
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Bule set value tuk stoch kat setting.
Bule add level kat setting

Bila stoch melebihi value yg telah ditetapkan, position akan dibuka.. Dan bila price naik lagi, position seterusnya akan dibuka.

Dan cara tutup entri secara auto pula bule pilih tp berapa nak
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Dan tuk buy, vice versa macam diatas.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Tapi kena add RSI gak tuk monitor trend
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Pilihan value, 5,3,3. 9,3,5. 25,3,3

lvl dia start dari 0 - 100.. 0, 20, 45,55, 80, 100
bagi detail bro nilai stoch kat mana nak sell/buy tu.
reentry level tu kat mana pulak

Last edited by Rizal; 31-07-2017 at 09:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Rizal Rizal is offline
Legendary Member

Rizal's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (16)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11,249
Thanks (Received): 588
Likes (Received): 7
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Skype™ to Rizal
Default

ea stoch rasanya dh ada byk kat internet
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2017, 01:54 AM
DreamCatcher DreamCatcher is online now
CG Top Poster Club

DreamCatcher's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (24)
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: portalkini.com
Posts: 21,491
Thanks (Received): 401
Likes (Received): 118
Blog Entries: 3
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamCatcher
Default

Quote:
bagi detail bro nilai stoch kat mana nak sell/buy tu.
reentry level tu kat mana pulak
kalau ikut lvl kalau sell 80 tu da start OP, naik sampai 100 tu kira da max.. Overbought..

sama juga mcm buy, kalau cecah lvl 20, tu kira da OP buy, kalau cecah 0, da max oversold

RSI guna 14, lvl 45,55.. Kalau cecah 45 ke bawah trend down kuat, kalau 55 ke atas uptrend kuat
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AMP
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2017, CariGold.com.
All posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of CariGold.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that CariGold.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. CariGold.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that CariGold. com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you