Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Sports > Soccer > Sports Talk : Soccer (Overseas)

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 04-09-2010, 12:05 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Trader Rating: (7)
Thanks (Received): 4884
Likes (Received): 1440
Active Level
My Mood:
Default EPL Discussion

Thread ini adalah perbincangan utk pasukan2 bola sepak selain drpd big 4
segala info mengenai EPL boleh d bincangkan d sini

The Premier League is an English professional league for association football clubs. At the top of the English football league system, it is the country's primary football competition. Contested by 20 clubs, it operates on a system of promotion and relegation with The Football League. The Premier League is a corporation in which the 20 member clubs act as shareholders. Seasons run from August to May, with teams playing 38 matches each, totalling 380 matches in the season. Most games are played on Saturdays and Sundays, with a few games played during weekday evenings. It is sponsored by Barclays Bank and therefore officially known as the Barclays Premier League.

The competition formed as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from The Football League, which was originally founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal. The Premier League has since become the world's most watched association football league.[1] It is the world's most lucrative football league, with combined club revenues of 1.93 billion ($3.15bn) in 200708.[2] It is also ranked first in the UEFA coefficients of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the last five years, ahead of Spain's La Liga and Italy's Serie A.[3]

Since 1888, a total of 23 clubs have been crowned champions of the English football system. Of the forty-four clubs to have competed since the inception of the Premier League in 1992, four have won the title: Arsenal (3 titles), Blackburn Rovers (1), Chelsea (3), and Manchester United (11). The current champions are Chelsea, who won the 200910 season.

Official website: Official Site of the Premier League - Barclay Premier League News, Fixtures and Results
Paid Advertisement
Old 04-09-2010, 12:06 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

-----reserved-----
Old 04-09-2010, 12:08 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Houllier pengendali baru Villa?

LONDON - Gerard Houllier (gambar) diramal kembali semula ke kancah Liga Perdana England, namun kali ini bersama Aston Villa.

Pengurus kelahiran Perancis itu yang berehat dari- pada karier kejurulatihan selama tiga tahun, dilaporkan telah mengadakan perbincangan dengan pemilik Villa, Randy Lerner bagi mengisi tempat Martin O'Neill.

"Kelab telah menyenarai pendek calon yang akan menjadi pengurus.

"Bagaimanapun, belum ada sebarang keputusan dibuat tetapi kemungkinan perkara itu akan diumumkan dalam tempoh empat atau lima hari lagi," kata sumber dalaman Villa.

Houllier menjadi pilihan utama dalam senarai Villa selepas lembaga pengarah kelab tersebut mengadakan beberapa sesi temu duga awal minggu ini.

Alan Curbishley, Sven Goran Eriksson dan pengendali sementara, Kevin MacDonald semuanya juga turut ditemu duga.

Begitupun, Houllier yang juga bekas pengurus Liverpool dilihat berpeluang cerah untuk membimbing Villa yang kini terumbang ambing selepas O'Neill meletak jawatan secara mengejut tiga minggu lalu.

Houllier, 62, juga dikatakan mahu aktif semula dalam bola sepak dan berhas- rat kembali ke England sejak meninggalkan Lyon pada 2007.

Dia pernah bergelut dengan masalah kesihatan setelah mengalami serangan jantung ketika enam tahun tugasnya bersama Liverpool.

Houllier kemudian meninggalkan Liverpool pada 2004 selepas gandingannya bersama pembantu jurulatih, Roy Evans berjaya membawa The Reds kembali sebagai pencabar utama dalam bola sepak England. - Agensi

Kosmo
Old 07-09-2010, 09:27 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Phillips closes in on return

Birmingham striker Kevin Phillips has targeted the local derby at West Brom in just under two weeks' time for his return to action.

Phillips, 37, suffered a torn thigh muscle injury in the pre-season friendly with Real Mallorca in early August, but he is now stepping up his fitness programme and hopes to be in contention for the Hawthorns clash on September 18.

Phillips signed a new one-year deal in the summer after impressing primarily as a substitute last season.

He told the Birmingham Mail: "The injury is fine. I'm not getting any more pain or symptoms. It's just now a case of trying to catch up on fitness, trying to tick all the boxes with the medical staff.

"We're not far away. I'd say if you're going to ask me when I will be ready, Liverpool on Sunday is probably a bit too soon. I will need at least a week's training with the lads so I'm hoping to be involved in some capacity in the West Brom game."

Phillips admits he was left frustrated by the timing of the injury a week before the start of the new campaign.

He said: "For the first two weeks after getting the injury against Mallorca, I was a nightmare. I hate being injured, especially when you've just completed pre-season. I believe I reported back as fit as anyone, as fit as I could have been, then to get injured a week before the season started is not what you want.

"I'm 37 now. I've already done one pre-season and I'm just in the middle of another one. I don't need two pre-seasons at my age!"

ESPN Soccernet
Old 07-09-2010, 09:30 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Villa to appoint Houllier

Gerard Houllier is set to be confirmed as the new manager of Aston Villa this week.

After spells managing Liverpool and Lyon, Houllier is currently the technical director for the French national team, but he has scheduled a meeting with French Football Federation president Fernando Duchaussoy to follow Tuesday's Euro 2012 qualifier against Bosnia and Herzegovina.

"I will meet Wednesday to take stock of the situation with him," Duchaussoy told reporters. "I'll ask him. I would like to continue working with him."

Houllier, 63, is set to confirm that he is leaving the role to take charge at Villa Park, despite opposition from the club's supporters.

Kevin MacDonald, who has taken charge of Villa on a caretaker basis since the shock resignation of Martin O'Neill, has impressed owner Randy Lerner and could stay on as Houllier's assistant, a first-team coach or return to being in charge of the first-team.

MacDonald, as well as Alan Curbishley, had been interviewed for the manager's post, but Houllier emerged as the leading candidate.

Meanwhile, Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell is closing in on a return to fitness after missing the first five games of the season. Sidwell played 90 minutes for the reserves against Blackpool on Monday.

ESPN Soccernet
Old 08-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Active Plus

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 168
Likes (Received): 1
Active Level
My Mood:

Top 4 skang team mana?

MU
Chelsea
Arsenal
Totenham ke?

Liverpool n Man City tue kira guane bro
Old 08-09-2010, 12:43 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katani17 View Post
Top 4 skang team mana?

MU
Chelsea
Arsenal
Totenham ke?

Liverpool n Man City tue kira guane bro
CarTa EPL seTeLah 3 perLawanan

creDiT To ESPN Soccernet
Old 08-09-2010, 01:17 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Fulham midfielder Etuhu signs contract extension

Fulham midfielder Dickson Etuhu has signed a new contract that commits him to the Premier League club until the summer of 2014.

Etuhu, 28, has started all four of the club's games this season and scored in a 2-2 draw at Blackpool on August 28.

His partnership with Danny Murphy in central midfield has been a prominent factor in the club's success of late and looks set to continue under Mark Hughes.

Etuhu - who started his career as a trainee at Manchester City - joined the Cottagers from Sunderland in August 2008 for a fee of 1.5 million.

The midfielder represented Nigeria at the World Cup finals as the country failed to make it out of the group stages in South Africa.

ESPN Soccernet
Old 11-09-2010, 09:20 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Jarvis signs new Wolves deal

Wolves winger Matt Jarvis has signed a new five-year deal, committing him to Molineux until 2015.

Jarvis, 22, had two years left on his remaining contract but the club have sought to tie him up following a debut season in the top flight which saw him make 34 Premier League appearances.

"We've been talking to Matt and his representative for a long period of time," said Wolves chief executive Jez Moxey. "He was very keen to commit to us and we were very keen to commit to him."

Moxey added: "Matt is highly talented and fits in with our policy of developing good young players and aiming to keep them at Molineux. He had less than two years remaining on his contract, and it was the right time to do something.

"There was a lot of speculation linking him to a possible England call-up for the recent qualifiers, which shows the progress he has been making. And we are confident he still has more improvement to come."

Jarvis signed for Wolves from Gillingham in June, 2007.

ESPN Soccernet
Old 12-09-2010, 08:05 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Chelsea press on as United stumble

Everton scored twice in stoppage time to snatch a dramatic 3-3 draw at home to Manchester United, who left Wayne Rooney out of their squad after a week of allegations about his private life.

Rooney did not even travel to Goodison Park as manager Sir Alex Ferguson, on the occasion of his 700th Premier League match, claimed he wanted to protect the 24-year-old from abuse from the fans with whom he used to be a favourite.

The disruption appeared to affect his team-mates early on as they fell behind to a Steven Pienaar goal but Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic and Dimitar Berbatov put United well ahead before the Toffees' stunning late comeback through Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta.

Chelsea took advantage of United's remarkable slip-up with a routine victory over West Ham, leading from the second minute in a comfortable 3-1 triumph. The result means Carlo Ancelotti's men are still to drop a point this season.

Michael Essien handed the Blues an excellent start with a second-minute header from Didier Drogba's corner, and then Drogba was involved again in Chelsea's second. Striking a 35-yard free-kick, the Ivorian saw his effort inexplicably spilled by Rob Green, before Matthew Upson's attempted clearance ricocheted into the net off Salomon Kalou.

Jon Obi Mikel cracked the bar as Chelsea continued to dominate, and Essien added his second late on before Scott Parker produced a spectacular consolation, although things could have been tighter had Frederic Piquionne not been guilty of one of the worst misses in Premier League history.

Arsenal remain unbeaten in the new Premier League season, after they beat ten-man Bolton 4-1 in North London. The Gunners were aided by a harsh sending off of Gary Cahill in the second half, but Arsene Wenger's side played some stunning football to make the most of their numerical advantage.

New signing Laurent Koscielny converted Arsenal's first-half pressure into a goal, stabbing home at the second attempt. However, the Gunners' defence still appears to boast the same holes as least season, and Johan Elmander took advantage on the stroke of half time, levelling from close range after Lee Chung-Yong's centre.

The Gunners did not have to wait long to restore their lead, thanks to the brilliance of Cesc Fabregas. Dancing his way towards the byline, the Spaniard cut the ball across for Marouane Chamakh to apply the finishing touch, and Bolton's task then became even tougher when referee Stuart Attwell controversially handed Cahill a straight red card for a challenge on Chamakh.

Alex Song's delightful chip made the points safe with 12 minutes left, before Carlos Vela applied the icing to the cake when putting the finishing touch to a wonderful 24-pass move.

Manchester City dropped yet more points under Roberto Mancini as Blackburn left Eastlands with a 1-1 draw. Mancini's men had already taken just four points from a possible nine this season, and now it is five from 12 after a bad error by Joe Hart.

City had much the better of the first half at Eastlands but, not for the first time this week, Hart produced a dodgy moment to hand Blackburn the half-time advantage. Hart and Kolo Toure dithered and hesitated as the ball lurked towards the City penalty area, and Nikola Kalinic capitalised to stun the home crowd.

City needed somebody to grab the game by the scruff of its collar, and Patrick Vieira rolled back the years to do just that, sparking memories of his Arsenal days as he started and ended a move that ended with the Frenchman beating Paul Robinson.

Tottenham's injury woes continued at the Hawthorns as Luka Modric departed on crutches following a 1-1 draw with West Brom. The result leaves Spurs level with City on five points after four matches.

Tottenham's football was superb in the opening exchanges at the Hawthorns, with Modric ramming home their advantage on 27 minutes. However, the Croatian then left on crutches and Chris Brunt grabbed a point for the Baggies.

In the battle of the new boys, Newcastle suffered a huge setback at St James' Park, losing 2-0 to Blackpool. Alan Smith was the guilty party for the home side in the first half, fouling Luke Varney inside the box, and Charlie Adam sent Steve Harper the wrong way from the penalty spot. DJ Campbell then grabbed a clincher at the death, although Blackpool's hero was goalkeeper Matthew Gilks after a string of fine saves.

Fulham grabbed a late winner to beat Wolves 2-1 at Craven Cottage. Mark Hughes had plenty to feel disgruntled about following the opening 45 minutes in West London, after Simon Davies was denied what appeared to be a blatant penalty. Wolves rubbed salt in the wound by immediately scoring at the other end, with Jelle Van Damme finding the net after great work by Kevin Doyle.

More bad news followed for Fulham as Bobby Zamora required oxygen and a stretcher following a coming together with Karl Henry, a challenge that appeared to do serious damage to Zamora's ankle. Without their star striker, Fulham needed to rely on new signing Moussa Dembele, who responded four minutes after the break to even the scores before adding the winner in injury time.

Nothing could separate Wigan and Sunderland at the DW Stadium, but the Black Cats can be satisfied with a 1-1 draw after playing 68 minutes with ten men. Lee Cattermole will no doubt feel the full wrath of boss Steve Bruce after he earned his second red card of the season on 22 minutes. Cattermole saw red on the opening day against Birmingham, and he clearly did not learn his lesson as another dismissal for two bookable offences ended his afternoon. In the space of four minutes Cattermole fouled Mohamed Diame and then Hugo Rodallega, giving the referee no choice but to reach for his cards.

Bruce's response was to throw on club record signing Asamoah Gyan as a lone striker, and he delivered the goods on debut, sweeping home an opening goal with 20 minutes remaining. However, Antolin Alcaraz forced home a messy equaliser to grab a point for the Latics.

ESPN Soccernet
Sponsored Links