Original Perfumes - 100% Authentic from USA. No fake
Untuk makluman semua,saya menjual branded perfume dgn harga lebih murah dari di kaunter. List perfume akan dikemaskini dari semasa ke semasa mengikut stok yg ada. Perfume yg tiada disini, bolehlah dibuat pertanyaan tentang stok dan harga.
We have more than 2000 kinds of Perfume from all brands. All of our Perfumes are Guarantee Original, NOT Defected Or REJECTED Item. Our Products are directly Imported From USA & Singapore.
There are 2 kinds:
This Perfume is 100% as you can get from counters in any Department Stores. But I’m selling with the Cheaper Price
Facts About Perfume Tester
Many customers have asked to explain about perfume testers in detail and here is what we say:
Testers are manufactured bottles of the exact fragrance sold at a fraction of the retail price. Fragrance companies want to promote their products and will manufacture Tester bottles to help increase the sale of the fragrance.
Tester packaging may vary depending on the manufacturers’ preferences. Some testers may come packaged in a plain white or brown box and with or without a cap. Some bottles may have “Tester or Demonstration” written on the bottle. However it still have the brand name and Code No. These will in no way affects the overall quality of the fragrance as testers have the same composition as the regular packaged item. They have became a Hot Sell.
Buying a tester is a great way to enjoy the same exact fragrance at a great price you will love!
WHAT ARE TESTER??
Looking for Perfume for Self usage? If tester offer the same quality with the original perfume, Why spend more??
What is a tester?*
Many customers ask what a tester is?
A tester is the original perfume, in its original bottle, simply offered usually without its top or box. There is NO DIFFERENCE in fragrance, strength, or quality between a fragrance tester and one that comes in its original box, they're the same! All the testers are sold full and unused. ( Testers have not been "tested")
Many people prefer to purchase a tester, because they feel it to be a waste of money to spend so much extra, simply for the exact same fragrance, just with the box and top.
Some say TESTER smell is more long lasting.
*With the increasing popularity of "testers" these pieces are now commonly sold in the open market. Occasionally, the phrase "Not For Sale" (or NFS) may appear on testers or miniatures. This is because the product was originally produced for promotional purposes.*
Brand new and absolutely original guarantee.
NOTE* : Tester does not come with a nice looking box which is one of the difference from Original. Hope you all know it. =)
Brand yg supplier saya ada such as:
Morgan De Toi
Sarah Jessica Parker
If your wish list is not here, u can ask me for the brand and i will quote the price for you. Jangan malu2..pls ask ok..
NOTE: Price quoted not including shipping & handling.Pls add rm7 for
Contoh gambar perfume tester n new in boxed.
__________________ Sapa suka wangi2..meh le cari kite..Original Perfume 100% NEW & SEALED IN BOX
1. Perfumes Are Not Taxable In Malaysia . It Is Not Duty Items ( Check Customs Websites ) . Why must bring perfumes without the boxes????
2. Most designers perfumes having their own QC dept. so there is little rejects perfumes ,if its exist ..they will not sell to 3rd party...of course their designers name will get affected.
3. Most of the perfumes sold in box and properly wrap....for CK products ...genuine one got stamp chop MADE IN USA at the bottom of the boxes ( on the wrappers ). go to counters and check for your self.......must be wrap in quality plastics.
4. If you see something like habuk in the bottle...then it must be not original.....mostly refill.....using original bottles. Mostly perfumes sell in those kind of sytle have no box only velvet pouch or decorative own boxes ( not designers ori box ).Where got ori perfumes have keladak or habuk inside?????
5. Tester also have its own boxes ( you can ask salesirl at counter ) so beware if testers sold without convince you where is the testers box / tin .
6. Shake the bottle...see the bubbles....small bubbles and big bubbles....they wont dissapear so fast....if it does ...then you should know la.........but quality of bottles like no spill. no bocor,no meleleh one should be considered....
7. Perfumes are sensitive to heat , cold and change in temp.......selling perfumes in awkward styles like put them in ices , in a bag full of ices.....are damaging the perfumes itself. Perfumes if seling without boxes and sealed are also react to heat if the things kept in the car with open hot parking......so proper seller will ensure their perfumes are kept in rooms temp and not dispose to heat and coldness........
8. SKU no / barcodes are written on the box will tie back with what on the bottles. Barcodes sometimes refer to the products name ....and there will be other one that shows running production no........
9.Indonesia are known for refill industry, buying original or 1st grade perfumes bottle and refill with cheap perfumes extraction . In Surabaya ori bottle have been selling as low as rp 25000 - rp 40000 according to brand.....I have contacts there and he have declared this to me.
10. Perfumes have 3 stages of smell i.e. UPPER NOTES , MIDDLE NOTES and BOTTOM NOTES......you can try these on your own.....spray any cheap imitation perfumes on your left wrist and original on your right wrist......see the differences.....most imitation or counterfeit perfumes during upper notes they will get the same smell with original......but you have to wait for MIDDLE and BOTTOM notes...the smell will absolutely slightly or totally be different at all !!!!!!
11.My friends experience selling those REJECT ( Shirts can be accepted rejects...but perfumes.....it something you must appreciate the smell....the genuine of the lasting .......the passion of the smell.....) two CD Dune no box got TWO different smell !!!! customers are complaining ....seller get to lie to calm customers and lastly sell at RM 60 for 50ml CD DUNE......thats why I advise him to no longer selling those kind........now we found original counter suppliers....3 of them ...2 in KL and one in overseas.......SYUKUR we have been selling them since Dec last year....
12. The different between pricing between us and the counter retailers is that overhead costs . We have no stores....we sell online and promotion from mouth to mouth......we have ready loyal customers...and reject perfumes dealers are also taken the stocks from us now......WHY ???? They have found FREEDOM in selling ORIGINAL CONFIRM perfumes.......no need to lie ...coz LYING will brings you down later on...........futhermore we are selling BRANDS that are already ESTABLISHED !!!!!!!!! no need wasting on marketing and etc...........
So please.....dont get us wrong....we want to give perfume lovers to get the best ......FREEDOM to choose.......PEACE OF MIND ......that's all....LET THE CUSTOMERS DECIDE........BOTTOM LINE ITS THEIR CHOICE AND MONEY RIGHT?????
IF YOU CAN GET SAME QUALITY WITH LOWER PRICE....WHY NOT?.......ANY COMMENTS PLEASE DO IT IN A RIGHT CHANNELS........
All posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of CariGold.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that CariGold.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. CariGold.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that CariGold. com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you