Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Analysis > Technical Analysis

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 11-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Active Plus

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Received): 21
Active Level

Gold price broke above the short-term resistance of $1,319-20. Gold is bouncing as expected. Any pullback towards $1,310 is a buying opportunity targeting $1,330 next. Trend has changed to bullish.

Blue line -long-term resistance
Red line - long-term support
Black line - short-term resistance

Gold price is pulling back as a back test of the broken short-term resistance. Support is at $1,318 and next at $1,312. Resistance is at $1,322.50 and next at $1,332 which is our next target. Gold could be in the making of a longer-term low here, so I prefer to be bullish.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Gold price remains under pressure near the weekly lows. Medium-term support is very close and bulls would not like to break below as this would imply more downside towards $1,255 should be expected. I prefer to be a contrarian and be bullish at current levels but specially if we close the week and break above $1,300.

Red line -long-term resistance
Blue line - medium-term support
Green line - long-term support
Gold price is trading below the Ichimoku cloud. Trend is bearish for the short term but still bullish in the medium term. Gold price is at the trend line support and at the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement support of the rise from $1,237 to the 2018 highs. This is a highly probable turning point that we should not ignore. I'm conservatively bullish about Gold and will get more aggressive bullish on a break above $1,300.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 AM
Active Plus

Active Level

Recently, gold has been trading downwards. The price tested the level of $1,281.66. According to the H1 time frame, I found a broken support trendline in the background, which is a sign that sellers are in control. My advice is to watch for potential selling opportunities on the rallies. The downward target is set at the price of $1,262.50.

Trading recommendations for today: watch for potential selling opportunities.