Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > CryptoCurrencies > CryptoCurrency Mining, Investment Programmes

CryptoCurrency Mining, Investment Programmes Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies was practically safe. However, any kind of sites/groups offers mining & exchanges into their own wallet was considered as risky as 99& of them turns scam. Please carefully evalute any investment programmes before joining!

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 11-10-2017, 03:03 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
Default Crypto Agent Bot Bitpoly - Telegram - Buy Signal Bittrex/Poloniex

Hello,

I don't know where to put this kind of discussion. I put here, hope is the correct section.

I would like to present Crypto Agent Bot BitPoly, it is an application managed by an analysis and trading company that sends "Buy Signal", recommendations on signals and points of entry and exit.

Their application is perfectly integrated with Telegram, you can place your trade orders from your phone on your Bittrex or Poloniex account.
Your money does not leave your Bittrex account !!

I have already tested a lot of Bot that sends Alerts, but this one is by far the best, the most successful, they are really good in analysis and trade.

With more than 900 cryptomonnaies, it is very difficult to trade all, because they must be monitored and studied.

Since I discovered Crypto Agent Bot BitPoly, I spend much less time analyzing and monitoring each cryptomonnaie.

Time saving for maximum profit.

My result with them are so surprising that I trade less and less, I just wait for their signal and I am their recommendation.

After the presentation I would put somes Screenshots of their "Buy Signal"

Click on my invitation link : Telegram invitation Crypto_Agent_Bot

Russian language available inside app.

PRESENTATION

Quote:
Crypto Agent Bot BitPoly

We are an international team of analysts and traders in the crypto market, having a lot of experience and very good results in this booming market.
We would like to share with you our excellent knowledge and invite you to the high-yield crypto market.

We will help you get:
1) a stable annual return on investment and a financial profit on the crypto-currency markets
2) The latest information on the crypto market
3) Increase your funds and therefore your capital into deeds, not words.
4) All you are asked to follow closely our recommendations on signals and points of entry and exit (buy and profit from profit)
5) We deal with two major international exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex).
6) Reminder: It is possible to get from 1 BTC, with yields of 2 to 3% per calendar day, for 1 year, more than 1000 BTC!

What will you get from the team behind Crypto Agent Bot?
We will teach you how to master the crypto-currency market and you will not have to worry that you are not experienced in this field.
We will take care of all technical and analytical aspects, we work professionally and are results oriented, which you will soon see ..
We will design your financial independence with you.
Daily signals (short, medium and long term).
You will have access to a unique and highly attractive remuneration plan for partner compensation and receive about 60% earnings up to 10 depth levels.
You will get information about the most relevant crypto-currency for investment with good growth prospects.
Assist in the creation of your investment portfolio.

We are not a group or investment company, we provide high quality services in the crypto-currency market and we will be in this market as long as it exists ...

You will invest first in you, because we do not take your money to manage it!

You will have total control over the management of your own account and the growth of your portfolio.

To benefit from our unique service, you must choose one of the following packs! Service Packages

We see ourselves as pioneers in the Crypto market; we want more people to join the Bitcoin, Altcoins & Blockchain technology.
As a result, we have considered an opportunity to reward members for other recommendations, in addition to our commercial and analytical department (which is already providing excellent results).
For this, we have set up a very attractive compensation plan and a career bonus:

Experience
We have more than 14 years experience in the analysis and trading of the stock and exchange market, and we have completely switched to the crypto market 2 years ago.

The reason is NOT because of the money but because we are fascinated by Blockchain technology and want to share the vision of creating a better world with it.

Why do we work with Telegram Bot?
Messenger services like Whats App and Telegram are already used today every day in everybody's life. This will increase even more in the future.
Robots already very mature and artificial intelligence are used on Telegram.
That's why we want to go with this trend and constantly improve our bot.

We have learned in the past that success also has drawbacks. We are an elite circle that enjoys intimacy and family life. We know that some people are considered a

network marketing company. But you have to understand that we are NOT marketers or Show-Makers!

Before starting with the (international) market, we have already tested our Crypto Agent Bot with a test group of Russian-speakers in recent months.
The results and comments of the people were very positive

Quote:
How to join "Crypto Agent Bot"?

1- Install the Telegram application on your smartphone (and on your PC it can be used) :
https://telegram.org/

2- Click on my invitation link : Telegram invitation Crypto_Agent_Bot

3- Join the group and click on / start

4- Once in the group, click "Share my contact" Then you will have this:

5- Click on "Purchase subscription", choose your subscription and send the amount in BTC to the address.

6- You will receive a message in Telegram when your BTC arrives. According to the blockchain, the delay is variable (can take 24h)

7- Click the "Finance" button, then "Pay for package"

8- You are now a member and you will receive the signals

Quote:
How to install "BitPoly"?

1- In the Telegram application, click on the search button and find the contact BitPolyBot : Telegram contact @BitPolyBot

Warning, the application only works if you are a member

2- Join the group and click on / start

3- Once in the group, click "Share my contact"

4- At the bottom, click "Settings"

5- Click on Bittrex or Poloniex

6- Put your API key and secret key

Quote:
How to generate the API key on Bittrex?

1- Click on "Setting"

2- Next on "API Keys"

3- Then on "Add New Key"

4- Turn ON "READ INFO", "TRADE LIMIT", "TRADE MARKET"
WARNING, "WHITHDRAW" must be "OFF"

5- You must enter your Two-Factor code (The Two-Factor Authentication is required)

6- To finish, click on "Update Keys"

7- Copy and paste the 2 codes that are the key and the secret key in BitPoly

Here are some examples of messages and Buy Signal that are received directly on the Telegram application

24 hours later

Target achieved, profit confirmation + buy signal

Order of trade on my Bittrex account with BitPoly, directly from telegram

48 hours later: Target achieved

More than 10 Signals this morning (Sept 10, 2017) !!
Trader becomes child's play

Paid Advertisement
Old 13-10-2017, 05:06 AM

Active Level

Look, we just wait signals and we get profit ! What to say more ?

Time saving, minimum effort, maximum profit.

Sunday, october 8, 2017

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Old 20-10-2017, 10:06 PM

Active Level

An interesting app! Need to try.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (4)