Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General Chat > Seram, Misteri, Hantu, Ngeri, Pelik

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 ISIS - Topik Yang Tidak Dibenarkan
Last Post: haQ
Posted On: 28-11-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 1,709
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Views: 27,751
0 Social Group is now based on request
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 58,300
More...

Old 19-01-2013, 02:27 AM
CG Hardcore

Trader Rating: (42)
Poster Rank: #5
Thanked 57 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default gambar hantu candid ulik mayang di UITM LENDU

https://twitter.com/illiiiiiyyyyy/st.../photo/1/large

Itís been so scary here in Lendu. Every night thereíd be a few cases of stolen items and people kena rasuk, and pukau.

The stolen items part is creepy. First youíd be entering your room and you would think everything is fine. And then youíll start to realise that one thing is missing. And then two things have gone missing, then you realise that almost everything valuable is missing from your room. And finally youíll find a note saying this: ďNantikan ketibaan saya di kolej-kolej lain.Ē, which roughly translated means ďAwait my presence/arrival at the other colleges.Ē. Oh by the way, here, we call dorms ĎKolej/Collegeí. Four places have been attacked so far. All with the same note.

Rasuk, I saw with my own eyes. Real crazy stuff. Rasuk is when a thing enters your body, with the intention to hurt you and the people around you, and use your body to do various things. The girl at my level started dancing, and laughing, and screaming and shouting, walking here and there, and it was going in and out of her body so it was like she was her one second and another person the next.

When it was happening at the early stages, my roomates and I turned on the Yaasin on a speaker and sat together. And then we heard it: something screaming outside our window, as if trying to block out the sound of the Yaasin. When we paused the playback, it stopped screaming. When we turned it back on, it started screaming again. It was horrific. So we told our senior, who was at our level, handling the girl that kena rasuk. She then told us to just keep playing the Yaasin and ignore the sound, or leave the room and go to another room and stay there. We did the latter.

When we went to the other room, and as we were just about to close our eyes to sleep, we heard a different sound: someone tapping at our window. Mind you, weíre on the third floor. Then we heard another sound: a tapping on the bed posts. By that time, the girl that kena rasuk was already okay, but the seniors were still at our level. So we told the same senior again what had happened, and she came in, along with 17 of the other seniors, who are the members of the Majlis Tertinggi Kolej.

We sat in a circle, kept quite, and listened. Then we all heard it at the same time. We all just stayed in the room at the time, with no intention to leave at all, and we asked the seniors what happened the night before, or the other nights, and they told us that itís only been our college, and one other boysí college. And itís quite bad. Bad to the point where the Polis Bantuan, who are the people who guard our entire campus, had to be involved in the search of the boys who kena rasuk, because guess what? They can fly. Yup, they freakiní jumped off the second floor of the college, and flew away.

As we were telling the story, so many of us can hear what was happening outside our window. Taps, screamings, shoutings, clappings.. you name it. And while one of the seniors was speaking, another senior was signaling towards the window, while the senior that was speaking just nodded as if to say, ďIgnore it!Ē to her. She was describing to us what had happened in her room, and one thing that happened was that she heard claps but just one clap and at different intervals. She showed us the sound of the clap, and then the whole room felt two strong winds blowing at different directions, and bam, the door opened by itself, as if kicked by something outside. But there was nothing there.

That was when we all read the Yaasin together, and decided that the entire room, all 20 of us, will not leave, because apparently the thing was walking around our level, waiting for us to come out. And apparently it was dancing the same dance the girl did when she kena rasuk, right outside our window. Scary stuff right there.

I think that night is just one of the nights that Iíll just keep thinking about for years to come. I mean this is insane. I was scared. And Iíve never been scared of such things. Iíll just have to keep thinking that God is with me and He and His words from the Book will protect me better than anything else. God is greater than anything else, anywhere, any time. He is with me.

Last night, which was Thursday, night of Friday, every college kena kacau by the thing thatís been rasuk-ing. My college was the worst because here we were, reading the Yaasin, and then three people started screaming, as if in pain. Itís was the scariest. Even the three colleges near us could hear the screaming. Word got out really fast so just as our college was being reported with rasuk, another college called in. An ustaz and some boys from the Majlis Penggerak Masjid were the first at the scene in our college. The YDP of Majlis Pewakilan Pelajar was there too.

Then we found out through Twitter that every college was holding a bacaan Yaasin, all at the same time. College lights were flickering and whatnot, and every college was chilly all night. And, from what I read on Twitter, a lot of people couldnít sleep because of the sounds and the voices. But gosh, it was super creepy. I can still remember the screams.

The pukau part, is just really really frustrating. What these intruders will do is they will knock on your door (or sometimes they just barge in, if you donít lock it) and they will shake your hand or tap your shoulder. By then youíre screwed. Theyíll start talking nonsense to you, and 10 minutes later youíll realise that you have taken out RM700 from your bank account and given it to these intruders, for a bottle, of literally nothing. They move really quickly. Everybodyís just afraid of staying in their rooms by themselves now because if they forget to lock it, thereís a higher chance of kena pukau. And this pukau thing will only happen if there are any carnivals/bazaar/fairs in our campus, which happens pretty much every two weeks. Plenty people have been pukau-ed. Itís the worst.

I donít know whatís going on anymore. Itís just been too much lately. At the start of the semester, everything was fine. And then a month later, creepy things start to happen. Hope we can all be safe during this troubling time. Just end this so we can all be in peace. Thing is, we donít even know what we did that set off the anger in the spirits around Lendu. All the events this week were all Islamic-oriented. Perhaps itís mad because of that, because two nights ago, there was a talk in which the ustaz explained the Al-Fatihah. And he read it ever so beautifully. Just as he got to the third ayat, strong winds started blowing, and everything went havoc. The projector screen fell nearly hitting the ustazís head, backdrop nearly teared, the papers on the registration tables flew aroundÖ and man it was just creepy when the ustaz said ďAda benda tak nak saya teruskan bacaan saya ni.Ē. When he said that, another strong wind blew.

Ugh, I just.. this is freakiní scary alright. What do we do about this other than pray for safety? I mean itís all the spirits here combined. Usually itís one or two just trying to mess with everyoneís head, but now itís really just disturbing everyone on campus for no particular reason. Itís annoying, and creepy, frustrating. Scary too. Gosh, just end this. End this now.
Paid Advertisement
Old 19-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Well-Known

Trader Rating: (28)
Poster Rank: #354
Thanked 150 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

ASTROKKKK

Old 19-01-2013, 02:34 AM

Trader Rating: (3)
Poster Rank: #2001
Thanked 57 Times
Active Level

Tolong tt upload... senang org nk tgk

Old 19-01-2013, 02:41 AM

Trader Rating: (8)
Poster Rank: #2414
Thanked 9 Times
Active Level

demd tengah bace tetiba ada benda lalu dekat tingkap yang jaraknya 5 kaki dari pc.. menda apa lalu memalam nih kaler macam kelabu or putih dalam gelap..
Old 19-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Super Active Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Poster Rank: #1263
Thanked 4 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeyeah View Post
demd tengah bace tetiba ada benda lalu dekat tingkap yang jaraknya 5 kaki dari pc.. menda apa lalu memalam nih kaler macam kelabu or putih dalam gelap..
ulik mayang la tu....
Old 19-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Super Active Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Poster Rank: #1079
Thanked 1 Time
Active Level
My Mood:

Dorg pun nk menari jgk... Normal la tu.. Bkn kite je duk kat bumi ni..
Old 19-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Permanently Banned

Trader Rating: (32)
Poster Rank: #63
Thanked 505 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

takotnyeeeee takot...
Old 19-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Permanently Banned

Trader Rating: (32)
Poster Rank: #63
Thanked 505 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeyeah View Post

tanjat meimunn
Old 19-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Legendary Member
OctaFX Official
Support Team

Trader Rating: (6)
Poster Rank: #75
Thanked 248 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

trending topic ni

hantu datang kembali.....