Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE


Go Back   CariGold Forum > TRADING ZONE, CLASSIFIEDS & MARKETPLACE > Trading Zone > Computers, Mobiles, Gadgets, Consoles

CG Sponsors



Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 25,190
0 Social Group is now based on request
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 55,926
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 43,086
More...
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 04-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Overclock Overclock is offline
Legendary Member

Overclock's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (23)
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CG Control Panel
Posts: 14,054
Poster Rank: #157
Thanked 42 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

TT kalau iphone 4 china nih nak buat AP model ape nak cakap? Dier mesti tanyer gak kan.. Satu AP berape skrg?
__________________
Belia Benci Dadah & Amno
* Parti BlackBerry Se-Malaysia
* Blog 3G Melayu

-OC-
Reply With Quote
Paid Advertisement
  #52  
Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 PM
roylennon roylennon is offline
Normal Member

roylennon's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (1)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Poster Rank: #10520
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxmeng View Post
2 da abes mrah da ke????
yer dah pling murah. ada wifi market price RM400 keatas
__________________
Katakan TAKNAK kepada SKIM CEPAT KAYA
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 AM
bidara bidara is offline
Super Active Member

bidara's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,992
Poster Rank: #952
Thanked 391 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roylennon View Post
yer dah pling murah. ada wifi market price RM400 keatas
Salam TT

kalau can ni ada...ke BERAPA REGA? USD $351.12




spek nya gini..



* 3G
* Unlocked
* G-Sensor
* Bluetooth
* Android 2.1
* Light Sensor
* 2MP Camera
* Loud Speakers
* Drag-able Menu
* True Touchscreen
* WiFi Mobile Phone
* 2GB Bonus TF Card
* 3.2 Inch Touchscreen
* Multimedia Cellphone
* GPS Navigation Support

Manufacturers Specifications

* Primary Function: Excalibur - True Touch 3G Android 3.2 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone
* OS Platform: Android
* Firmware Version: 2.1
* Base Band Version: MP1_850
* Kernel Version: Apps_2.6.29
* Built Number: 7002_0_38U
* CPU: Qualcomm MSM7227, 600 MHz (HSDPA 7.2Mbps)
* GPS CHIP SET: Qualcomm MSM7227
* RF Band: WCDMA/HSDPA: 850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
* GSM / GPRS / EDGE : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
* Display Screen: 5 Home Screen Displays
* Touchscreen: Yes, True Touch Screen
* Touchscreen Type: Resistive Touchscreen
* Screen Size: Real 3.2 Inch Touchscreen
* Color: Black (with silver borders)
* Screen Resolution: LCD 320 x 480
* Unlocked: Yes
* SIM Card Slots: 1
* Memory:
- Internal: 250MB
- External: 2GB TF / Micro SD Included (MAX 8GB)
* On Board Buttons: Scroll Ball, Volume UP/Down, Call, Hang Up, Camera Shutter, Return, Browser, Home, Menu
* On Board Slot/Ports: Micro SD Card, Micro USB IN, 3.5 mm Audio Out, Strap Hole
* GSM Frequencies: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G: WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
* Connectivity: GPS / AGPS
* Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
* Bluetooth: 2.0 + EDR
* USB: USB 2.0
* Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1230mAh
* Power Adapter: AC input: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz, 0.2A max
* Pre-installed programs: App Store, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camcorder, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Dialler, Documents to Go, Email, Facebook, File Browser, Gallery, JAVA ME Apps, Messaging, RoadSync Mail, RSS Reader, Settings, SIM tools, Videos, Voice Note
* Setup Options and Features:
- Settings: Wireless Controls, Call Settings, Sound & Display, Security & Location, Applications, Locale & Text, About Phone
- Wireless Controls - WLAN, WLAN Settings, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Settings, Mobile Networks, Airplane Mode
- Call Settings: Fix Dialled Settings, Voice Mail, WCDMA/GSM Call Settings
- Sound - Silent Mode, Ringer Volume, Media, Volume, Phone Ringtone, Phone Vibrate, Notification Ringtone, Audible Touch Tones, Audible Selection, SD Card Notifications
- Display - Orientation, Animation, Light Sensor, Brightness, Screen Time Out, Notification LED, Screen Turn- On, Touch Calibration, G-Sensor, E-Compass Calibration
- Security: Use Wireless Networks, Enables GPS Satellites, GPS Ephemeris Auto Download, AGPS Settings, Share with Google
- Location: Screen Unlock Pattern, Set Security Question, Use Visible Pattern, Set Unlock Pattern
- SIM Card Lock/Unlock - Visible Passwords
- Applications: Unknown Sources, Manage Applications, Development
- SD Card & Phone Storage - SD Card Info, Internal Phone Storage info
- Date & Time Settings
- Locale & Text - Select Locale, TouchPal
- Status: Battery Status, Battery Level, Phone Number, Network, Signal Strength, Mobile Network Type, Service State Roaming, IMEI, WLAN MAC Address, Bluetooth Address, UP Time

* Photo Mode:
- Store location in pictures - Record location in picture data.
- Jpeg Quality - 55%, 65%, 75%, 85%, 95%, 100%
- Prompt after capture - No limit, No preview, 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds
- Grid - Show/Hide grid when preview
- Enable - Shutter Sound Turn the camera sound on/off.
- Anti Banding - Off, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, Auto
- Resolution: 5M (2560 x 1920), 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (1600 x 1200), 1M (1280 x 960), L (640 x 480), M (320 x 240)
- White Balance/Lighting - Auto, Incandesce, Fluorescent, Daylight, Cloudy
- Color Effect - None, Sepia, Negative, B/W, Bluish, Reddish, Greenish
- Flashlight - Off, Auto, ON.

* Video Mode:
- Video Record in H.263 or MPEG4 format
- Prompt after capture - No limit, No preview (default), 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds
- Quality VGA (640 x 480), CIF (352 x 288), QCIF (176 x 144)
- Video Duration - 1 minute (for sharing), 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes.

* Compatible Multimedia Digital File Formats:
- Video - 3GP, MPEG 4, (XVID Codec MP4)
- Audio - AAC, AMR, MIDI, OGG, MP3, WAV
- eBook - PDF, TXT
- Image - PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG
* Talking Time: WCDMA: Up to 3 hours, GSM: Up to 3 hours
* Standby Time: WCDMA: Up to 120 hours, GSM: Up to 150 hours
* Extension Software Compatibility: Google Map, Android Market
* Languages (3): English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
* Certification: FCC, CE, RoHs
* Dimensions: L:117 x W:58 x D:14 (mm)
* Manufacturers Ref: LUITD95A95H4


Product Notes

* The gallery enables users to select multiple photos for deletion
* Use the RSS reader to get live update of your favorite web sites
* The Excalibur is also know as the Apanda A60 in some regions of the world
* Built In GPS, Download Google Navigation from Android Market Place
* You can also save the data fro the GPS tracker as personal sports record
* Supports GPS tracking to record your position, your speed, and track distance
* With the 3G Android mobile you can instantly snap a photo and share it with friends Via RoadSync Mail or MMS messaging.
* Great thumbnail picture library, view photos with a slide of your finger just like the iPhone
* RoadSync provides secure, wireless and direct push synchronization of corporate e-mail, calendar, contacts and attachments
* The Excalibur 3G Android Cellphone also comes with the updated technology support for CDMA/EVDO, 802.1x, VPN, Gestures, and a text-to-speech engine with support for WVGA resolutions and speed improvements for searching. The Excalibur mobile phone is a complete communication powerhouse that is all packed in a super touch screen mobilephone.
* The Excalibur houses the Android OS that is based on the Linux Kernel 2.6.29
* Note: The Android OS version on this cell phone cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a wholesaler, Chinavasion provides no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software.


Package Contents for Model CVQC-M107

* "Excalibur" 3G Android 3.2 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone + WiFi & GPS
* 3.5mm Earphone with MIC
* Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries x2 (1100mAh)
* Bonus 2GB Micro SD Card
* USB to Micro USB Cable
* USB Wall Adapter - (100-240v)
__________________
BIDARA
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-11-2010, 11:49 AM
roylennon roylennon is offline
Normal Member

roylennon's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (1)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Poster Rank: #10520
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overclock View Post
TT kalau iphone 4 china nih nak buat AP model ape nak cakap? Dier mesti tanyer gak kan.. Satu AP berape skrg?
memang dia tnya, just ckp mobile phone je. 1 AP skrng RM100, 1 AP leh muat 3 bjik hndphone
__________________
Katakan TAKNAK kepada SKIM CEPAT KAYA
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-11-2010, 11:51 AM
roylennon roylennon is offline
Normal Member

roylennon's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (1)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Poster Rank: #10520
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidara View Post
Salam TT

kalau can ni ada...ke BERAPA REGA? USD $351.12




spek nya gini..



* 3G
* Unlocked
* G-Sensor
* Bluetooth
* Android 2.1
* Light Sensor
* 2MP Camera
* Loud Speakers
* Drag-able Menu
* True Touchscreen
* WiFi Mobile Phone
* 2GB Bonus TF Card
* 3.2 Inch Touchscreen
* Multimedia Cellphone
* GPS Navigation Support

Manufacturers Specifications

* Primary Function: Excalibur - True Touch 3G Android 3.2 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone
* OS Platform: Android
* Firmware Version: 2.1
* Base Band Version: MP1_850
* Kernel Version: Apps_2.6.29
* Built Number: 7002_0_38U
* CPU: Qualcomm MSM7227, 600 MHz (HSDPA 7.2Mbps)
* GPS CHIP SET: Qualcomm MSM7227
* RF Band: WCDMA/HSDPA: 850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
* GSM / GPRS / EDGE : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
* Display Screen: 5 Home Screen Displays
* Touchscreen: Yes, True Touch Screen
* Touchscreen Type: Resistive Touchscreen
* Screen Size: Real 3.2 Inch Touchscreen
* Color: Black (with silver borders)
* Screen Resolution: LCD 320 x 480
* Unlocked: Yes
* SIM Card Slots: 1
* Memory:
- Internal: 250MB
- External: 2GB TF / Micro SD Included (MAX 8GB)
* On Board Buttons: Scroll Ball, Volume UP/Down, Call, Hang Up, Camera Shutter, Return, Browser, Home, Menu
* On Board Slot/Ports: Micro SD Card, Micro USB IN, 3.5 mm Audio Out, Strap Hole
* GSM Frequencies: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G: WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
* Connectivity: GPS / AGPS
* Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
* Bluetooth: 2.0 + EDR
* USB: USB 2.0
* Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1230mAh
* Power Adapter: AC input: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz, 0.2A max
* Pre-installed programs: App Store, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camcorder, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Dialler, Documents to Go, Email, Facebook, File Browser, Gallery, JAVA ME Apps, Messaging, RoadSync Mail, RSS Reader, Settings, SIM tools, Videos, Voice Note
* Setup Options and Features:
- Settings: Wireless Controls, Call Settings, Sound & Display, Security & Location, Applications, Locale & Text, About Phone
- Wireless Controls - WLAN, WLAN Settings, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Settings, Mobile Networks, Airplane Mode
- Call Settings: Fix Dialled Settings, Voice Mail, WCDMA/GSM Call Settings
- Sound - Silent Mode, Ringer Volume, Media, Volume, Phone Ringtone, Phone Vibrate, Notification Ringtone, Audible Touch Tones, Audible Selection, SD Card Notifications
- Display - Orientation, Animation, Light Sensor, Brightness, Screen Time Out, Notification LED, Screen Turn- On, Touch Calibration, G-Sensor, E-Compass Calibration
- Security: Use Wireless Networks, Enables GPS Satellites, GPS Ephemeris Auto Download, AGPS Settings, Share with Google
- Location: Screen Unlock Pattern, Set Security Question, Use Visible Pattern, Set Unlock Pattern
- SIM Card Lock/Unlock - Visible Passwords
- Applications: Unknown Sources, Manage Applications, Development
- SD Card & Phone Storage - SD Card Info, Internal Phone Storage info
- Date & Time Settings
- Locale & Text - Select Locale, TouchPal
- Status: Battery Status, Battery Level, Phone Number, Network, Signal Strength, Mobile Network Type, Service State Roaming, IMEI, WLAN MAC Address, Bluetooth Address, UP Time

* Photo Mode:
- Store location in pictures - Record location in picture data.
- Jpeg Quality - 55%, 65%, 75%, 85%, 95%, 100%
- Prompt after capture - No limit, No preview, 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds
- Grid - Show/Hide grid when preview
- Enable - Shutter Sound Turn the camera sound on/off.
- Anti Banding - Off, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, Auto
- Resolution: 5M (2560 x 1920), 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (1600 x 1200), 1M (1280 x 960), L (640 x 480), M (320 x 240)
- White Balance/Lighting - Auto, Incandesce, Fluorescent, Daylight, Cloudy
- Color Effect - None, Sepia, Negative, B/W, Bluish, Reddish, Greenish
- Flashlight - Off, Auto, ON.

* Video Mode:
- Video Record in H.263 or MPEG4 format
- Prompt after capture - No limit, No preview (default), 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds
- Quality VGA (640 x 480), CIF (352 x 288), QCIF (176 x 144)
- Video Duration - 1 minute (for sharing), 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes.

* Compatible Multimedia Digital File Formats:
- Video - 3GP, MPEG 4, (XVID Codec MP4)
- Audio - AAC, AMR, MIDI, OGG, MP3, WAV
- eBook - PDF, TXT
- Image - PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG
* Talking Time: WCDMA: Up to 3 hours, GSM: Up to 3 hours
* Standby Time: WCDMA: Up to 120 hours, GSM: Up to 150 hours
* Extension Software Compatibility: Google Map, Android Market
* Languages (3): English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
* Certification: FCC, CE, RoHs
* Dimensions: L:117 x W:58 x D:14 (mm)
* Manufacturers Ref: LUITD95A95H4


Product Notes

* The gallery enables users to select multiple photos for deletion
* Use the RSS reader to get live update of your favorite web sites
* The Excalibur is also know as the Apanda A60 in some regions of the world
* Built In GPS, Download Google Navigation from Android Market Place
* You can also save the data fro the GPS tracker as personal sports record
* Supports GPS tracking to record your position, your speed, and track distance
* With the 3G Android mobile you can instantly snap a photo and share it with friends Via RoadSync Mail or MMS messaging.
* Great thumbnail picture library, view photos with a slide of your finger just like the iPhone
* RoadSync provides secure, wireless and direct push synchronization of corporate e-mail, calendar, contacts and attachments
* The Excalibur 3G Android Cellphone also comes with the updated technology support for CDMA/EVDO, 802.1x, VPN, Gestures, and a text-to-speech engine with support for WVGA resolutions and speed improvements for searching. The Excalibur mobile phone is a complete communication powerhouse that is all packed in a super touch screen mobilephone.
* The Excalibur houses the Android OS that is based on the Linux Kernel 2.6.29
* Note: The Android OS version on this cell phone cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a wholesaler, Chinavasion provides no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software.


Package Contents for Model CVQC-M107

* "Excalibur" 3G Android 3.2 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone + WiFi & GPS
* 3.5mm Earphone with MIC
* Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries x2 (1100mAh)
* Bonus 2GB Micro SD Card
* USB to Micro USB Cable
* USB Wall Adapter - (100-240v)
huih USD $351.12 mahal tu bro
leh dpt ori nye phone klo dngn hrga tu
__________________
Katakan TAKNAK kepada SKIM CEPAT KAYA
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 15-11-2010, 12:42 PM
mdhazrin mdhazrin is offline
Active Member

mdhazrin's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,522
Poster Rank: #2502
Thanked 8 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

salam bro..,nak beli cod area mana?
__________________
>>PEMBEKAL RAINBOW COOKIES, ,Harga Borong!!! - Whatsapp 0187914909<<
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 15-11-2010, 12:47 PM
roylennon roylennon is offline
Normal Member

roylennon's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (1)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Poster Rank: #10520
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhazrin View Post
salam bro..,nak beli cod area mana?
wslm, baca blik kt depan bro, hndphone ni direct sent dari Hong Kong
__________________
Katakan TAKNAK kepada SKIM CEPAT KAYA
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 19-11-2010, 08:12 PM
knight knight is offline
Normal Member

 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 179
Poster Rank: #10437
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
Default

bro....klu nk beli GPS bole??nk cari yg 7 inci punye....mane nk cari spek die dlm internet???
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 20-11-2010, 01:01 AM
roylennon roylennon is offline
Normal Member

roylennon's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (1)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Poster Rank: #10520
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
bro....klu nk beli GPS bole??nk cari yg 7 inci punye....mane nk cari spek die dlm internet???
Ada bro, tp rege pon lbih kurng jgk. Setakat ni yang harga cun mobile phone la
__________________
Katakan TAKNAK kepada SKIM CEPAT KAYA
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 16-12-2010, 11:58 AM
muhammad_care82 muhammad_care82 is offline
Newbies

 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Poster Rank: #56923
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roylennon View Post
assalamualaikum semua warga CG. Saya adalah penjual handphone made in china dengan cara "direct ship" dari china. Sememangnya banyak barang yang kita gunakan sekarang made in china kn? malahan keyboard yang saya gunakan skrng pun maybe made in china. Tp yang saya nak kongsikan disini adalah handphone Lookalike yang dikeluarkan mereka. Maksud lookalike tu ada sama seperti/tiruan/klon atau erti kata lain copy set. Mereka banyak mengeluarkan set2 copy seperti nokia, samsung,apple dan sebagainya. Dan salah satu yang menjadi model yang paling "hot" sekarang adalah model iphone sama ada dari model iphone 3gs atau pon model iphone 4. Dan kelebihanya juga, iphone copy ni dilengkapi fungsi wifi. Harga pasaran di Malaysia untuk model iphone 3gs+wifi adalah sekitar RM400-RM450, manakala harga bagi model iphone4+wifi pula adalah RM600 keatas. Tapi tahukah anda berapa harga borong untuk setiap satu iphone mereka ni?




Sebelum anda order apa2 dari kami, anda perlu tahu 3 perkara penting.

1)Pertama sekali adalah CUKAI. Untuk pengetahuan anda, cukai bg brang telekomunikasi adalah 10%, tetapi hanya untuk nilai barangan yang melebihi RM500, ini bermakna jika handphone yang kamu inport tu harganya RM499, so xde cukai yang dikenakan.

2)Yang kedua adalah permit import (AP). Untuk pengetahuan anda, kerajaan Malaysia menetapkan bahawa setiap handphone yang dibawa masuk dari luar hendaklah dibuat permit import (AP) di Pejabat SIRIM. Harga untuk permit tu adalah RM100 untuk 6 bijik handphone. Tetapi malangnya diorang dah tetapkan harga baru sekarang, iaitu RM100 untuk 3 bijik. So kalo 6 bijik jadilah RM200. haish..

3)yang paling penting anda perlu tahu adalah delivery time. Jangan berangan bayar hari ni, esok barang sampai yer. Kebiasaanya barang akan masuk Malaysia dalam masa 7-15 hari bermula dari tarikh pembayaran dibuat. Tapi ada jugak kadang2 5 hari je barang dah sampai.

So sesiapa yang tertanya2 mana nak dapatkan harga handphone"made in china" ni murah secara borong bolehlah pm/sms/post kt sini sebarang pertanyaan. Confirm boleh jawab, berdasarkan pengalaman saya bawak masuk dah hampir 300 bijik handphone dari china sejak 2009.

SENARAI HARGA MENGIKUT JENIS DAN FUNCTION

A)IPHONE 3GS+WIFI+APPLE IPHONE LOGO KT BELAKANG = RM299
B)IPHONE 4+WIFI+APPLE IPHONE LOGO KT BELAKANG = RM399
C)NOKIA N97 MINI WITHOUT WIFI = RM360

Terdapat beratus2 jenis handphone diorang keluarkan, klo nak paste satu2 memang x abis, so sy bg 3 jenis yang paling "hot" kt Malaysia dan Sabah Sarawak sekarang. Sesuai klo sape2 nak start berniaga secara online mahupon offline.

P/S: SESIAPA YANG NAK CARI HANDPHONE MADE IN CHINA SILA LAH REQUEST KT SINI, SAYA BOLEH TOLONG CARI DAN ORDER KAN. CONTOH : BLACKBERRY BOLD+WIFI NAK YANG BAWAH RM300


P/S: HARGA DIATAS TU UTK TEMPAHAN 1-2 UNIT SAHAJA. UNTUK WHOLESALE(3 UNIT KEATAS) HARGA BERBEZA2 MENGIKUT KUANTITI.
sy nak beli blackberry bold YG BRO CKP TU BERAPA HARGA 1 UNIT? CALL No : 016-3130764
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Disclaimer : All posts made by either members or mods even admins on CariGold.com are just only individual opinions, not necessarily or specifically those of CariGold.com or it's owner. CariGold does neither support, endorse nor vouch any programs and/or opportunities discussed here. We also does not give/offer investment advice and we does not research the opportunities discussed here. We simply provide a place for discussion. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU LOSE SUM OF MONEY IN ANY PROGRAMS DISCUSSED HERE