Forex Gratis! Modal - hadiah dari broker. Dapatkan bonus $50!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE


Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Signals

Forex Signals For those advanced traders who are willing to share your trading style, they can share good signal to others.

CG Sponsors



Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Software Upgrade
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 04-12-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 769
0 New forum feature to help you manage updates of your own thread
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 22-02-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 24,935
0 Technical Issues
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 18-02-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 22,153
More...
  #25141  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:34 PM
ceklifxsniper ceklifxsniper is offline
Legendary Member

ceklifxsniper's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (7)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,374
Poster Rank: #281
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
buyer kenyang ler cam2..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... ni main teknik rasa-rasa aje ...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paid Advertisement
  #25142  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
adrawza adrawza is offline
Super Active

adrawza's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (6)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On CariGold
Posts: 6,475
Poster Rank: #632
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
geng2 hatyai jd silent rempit pasni masta...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Adehhh..camano tu..driver bas dah jadik silent rempits..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MAKK AIII
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25143  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:39 PM
syahays syahays is offline
CG Top Poster Club

syahays's Avatar

 
Trader Rating: (28)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: forex is the world of confusions...
Posts: 23,222
Poster Rank: #85
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
... ni main teknik rasa-rasa aje ...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kekeke...kalau ikot rasa..den rasa gap kebawah..
sebab nk terus naik ni..xpandang blakang congkak da..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25144  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:44 PM
ceklifxsniper ceklifxsniper is offline
Legendary Member

ceklifxsniper's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (7)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,374
Poster Rank: #281
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Adehhh..camano tu..driver bas dah jadik silent rempits..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MAKK AIII
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...kena bagi ambik masa sikt kat dia masta ... driver masih dalam keadaan trauma tu ...sebab pagi semalam , gu tiba2 buat willy dari sekudai terus ke taiping .. gu klu dah sampai hadyai , munculah dia nanti ... hehee
  #25145  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Quantum Success Quantum Success is offline
Super Active

Quantum Success's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (37)
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cheras - Kl - PJ
Posts: 5,958
Poster Rank: #689
Active Level
Default

leh la main gap trade..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25146  
Old 01-07-2012, 02:57 PM
nafasfx nafasfx is offline
Regular

nafasfx's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 336
Poster Rank: #7837
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
leh la main gap trade..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nak maen gap ker nak kena ngap nanti
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25147  
Old 01-07-2012, 05:30 PM
phv2787 phv2787 is offline
Legendary Member

phv2787's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (25)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hutan simpan n9
Posts: 15,482
Poster Rank: #159
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Adehhh..camano tu..driver bas dah jadik silent rempits..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MAKK AIII
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
besok ptg br dia kuar dr tmpt bertapa masta...mau jd super saiya dia pasni...time ni mesti dia tgh tekan2 kalkulator..buat kira2...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25148  
Old 01-07-2012, 05:31 PM
phv2787 phv2787 is offline
Legendary Member

phv2787's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (25)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hutan simpan n9
Posts: 15,482
Poster Rank: #159
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
...kena bagi ambik masa sikt kat dia masta ... driver masih dalam keadaan trauma tu ...sebab pagi semalam , gu tiba2 buat willy dari sekudai terus ke taiping .. gu klu dah sampai hadyai , munculah dia nanti ... hehee
hahaha...tktau nk kata masta...dia merajuk dh..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25149  
Old 01-07-2012, 05:35 PM
rustam rustam is offline
Legendary Member

rustam's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (69)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,704
Poster Rank: #313
Blog Entries: 1
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
hahaha...tktau nk kata masta...dia merajuk dh..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GB tu org kuat Wak, mana boleh merajuk sbb jiwa dia jiwa rock
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25150  
Old 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
phv2787 phv2787 is offline
Legendary Member

phv2787's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (25)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hutan simpan n9
Posts: 15,482
Poster Rank: #159
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
GB tu org kuat Wak, mana boleh merajuk sbb jiwa dia jiwa rock
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
haha..mmg rock..tgk jela lagu yg dia post kt fb..sakan...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of CariGold.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that CariGold.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. CariGold.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that CariGold. com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you