CariGold Forum

CariGold Forum (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/index.php)
-   Santai, Others (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   format surat amaran untuk pekerja (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=38507)

arifnikkeyell2000 30-05-2008 12:05 PM

format surat amaran untuk pekerja

minta tolong kawan2 semua sapa yg tahu format surat amaran kepada pekerja yang tidak hadir ataupun lain sebab..terima kasih....

dablues79 30-05-2008 01:34 PM

hehehehe...

ko lambat datang kerja..siap ko...aku potong gaji ko setengah..kalau berani,cubalah buat datang lambat lagi ke opis nih...

@rmtrader 30-05-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dablues79 (Post 1479258)
hehehehe...

ko lambat datang kerja..siap ko...aku potong gaji ko setengah..kalau berani,cubalah buat datang lambat lagi ke opis nih...

betullaaa...ngeri gak ngan ayat ko tuh...mau rajin keje pasnie..:D :D :D

dablues79 30-05-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @rmtrader (Post 1479273)
betullaaa...ngeri gak ngan ayat ko tuh...mau rajin keje pasnie..:D :D :D

short,simple and compact letter writing..tok sah wat pening kepala..:D

Shukz Isma 30-05-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arifnikkeyell2000 (Post 1478892)
minta tolong kawan2 semua sapa yg tahu format surat amaran kepada pekerja yang tidak hadir ataupun lain sebab..terima kasih....

minta dia buat surat tunjuk sebab,baru boleh bagi surat warning atau ambil tindakan

ammar5 30-05-2008 02:17 PM

ko sediakan je surat resign utk die signkan......senang citer....:)) :))

arifnikkeyell2000 30-05-2008 03:07 PM

korang kalau takleh tolong dahlah.. bagi komen ntah apa apa ntah aku tengah serabut...ah...~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(

Sepatu Buruk 30-05-2008 04:49 PM

As below my dear...harap ianya dapat membantu

--------------
LETTER OF WARNING

BX Article 7 - Discipline and Dismissal
SCOPE: ASE

Summary

A Letter of Warning normally consists of five (5) sections:
1. Description of the unsatisfactory performance or conduct;
2. Statement of what the employee must (or must not) do to correct the performance or misconduct;
3. Statement of the Action that will be taken if the correction is not made;
4. Information about appeal rights;
5. A concluding section that lists the documents considered in the decision to issue the Letter of Warning. A Proof of Service shall also be attached, but listed separately.

Employee & Labor Relations is available for information and consultation on proposed corrective actions.

Instructions are in Boldface Type

[Date]

[Employee’s Name]

RE: Letter of Warning (Example)

Section 1: Describe the action being taken and the misconduct or performance deficiency. Cite specific examples. Describe behavior, not “attitude.” (See BX Article 7)

Keep in mind that your objective is to lay out a clear and factual foundation of all information that led to your decision to take this action. Remember that in addition to communicating to the employee, this letter may also be read by an employee representative or an independent reviewer in order to assess whether the action you took was well founded and reasonable.

I am issuing this letter of warning because of your failure to fulfill the commitments of your job, and your deceitfulness. You were untruthful when you requested leave and misrepresented the reason for your travel.

On November 14, 2003, you informed me that you would not be available for duty at the time of the final examination in December 2003. I informed you that your presence through the end of finals, and grading the final examination was part of your job as stated in your appointment letter and the statement of the job expectations for your position. I also stated that barring a good reason, you were expected to fulfill the assignment. In response, you requested the time off because you needed to travel to New York to care for an uncle who was ill. I granted your request for the leave, but asked that you provide me with verification of the need for you, specifically, to attend to your uncles’ health. Instead, upon your return, you only provided airline ticket stubs for a flight to Ithaca, New York. When pressed, you admitted that you went to Ithaca to attend your boyfriend’s graduation from Cornell University.

You to be untruthful with me, and you did not comply with the appointment letter you signed.

Section 2: Clarify your expectations. You may want to use specific examples in order to ensure that the employee understands what you want done. State when you want the correction made. For most types of performance deficiencies or misconduct, you will want correction “on an immediate and sustained basis.”

You are expected to fulfill the commitments of your job for the remainder of your appointment. You are also to follow department and University policies and procedures on an immediate and continuous basis.

In a few instances, such as failure to perform timely work, it may be appropriate to add deadlines, but be careful. Do not convey to the employee that s/he has three months to begin to correct the problem or to perform at a level s/he can already achieve.

I expect you to complete your work on time on an immediate and sustained basis. As for the current backlog, I expect you to finish the third quarter grades by June 2.

Section 3: State the probable action to be taken if the offense is repeated or deficiency persists.

Failure to meet my expectations may result in further corrective action up to and including dismissal.

Section 4: State the employee’s right to appeal. State your availability for questions.

You have the right to request review of this action under UC/UAW Agreement Article 11, Grievance and Arbitration. If you wish to request review of this action, you must do so in writing as explained in the Article 11, using the appropriate form. Your written request for review must be received in the campus Labor Relations Office no later that 30 calendar days from the date of this letter. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Section 5: All materials that were relied upon in considering this action must be listed in the attachments and attached to the letter. Document examples include attendance records, time cards, memos, employee development worksheets, performance evaluations, witness statements, calendar notes, schedules, departmental or university policies, etc. If there are many documents, you should number them sequentially.

A Proof of service must be attached, but listed separately. The copies specified below should also be listed.

[Signature of Supervisor]
[Supervisor’s Title]

Attachments: Appointment Letter
Job Expectations & Guidelines

Proof of Service

cc: [Supervisor’s Department Head]
[Department File]
[Employee & Labor Relations Consultant]
[Personnel File]

erDrAg00n 30-05-2008 04:51 PM

bro company apa? nape pekerja datang lambat?

arifnikkeyell2000 30-05-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepatu Buruk (Post 1480336)
As below my dear...harap ianya dapat membantu

--------------
LETTER OF WARNING

BX Article 7 - Discipline and Dismissal
SCOPE: ASE

Summary

A Letter of Warning normally consists of five (5) sections:
1. Description of the unsatisfactory performance or conduct;
2. Statement of what the employee must (or must not) do to correct the performance or misconduct;
3. Statement of the Action that will be taken if the correction is not made;
4. Information about appeal rights;
5. A concluding section that lists the documents considered in the decision to issue the Letter of Warning. A Proof of Service shall also be attached, but listed separately.

Employee & Labor Relations is available for information and consultation on proposed corrective actions.

Instructions are in Boldface Type

[Date]

[Employee’s Name]

RE: Letter of Warning (Example)

Section 1: Describe the action being taken and the misconduct or performance deficiency. Cite specific examples. Describe behavior, not “attitude.” (See BX Article 7)

Keep in mind that your objective is to lay out a clear and factual foundation of all information that led to your decision to take this action. Remember that in addition to communicating to the employee, this letter may also be read by an employee representative or an independent reviewer in order to assess whether the action you took was well founded and reasonable.

I am issuing this letter of warning because of your failure to fulfill the commitments of your job, and your deceitfulness. You were untruthful when you requested leave and misrepresented the reason for your travel.

On November 14, 2003, you informed me that you would not be available for duty at the time of the final examination in December 2003. I informed you that your presence through the end of finals, and grading the final examination was part of your job as stated in your appointment letter and the statement of the job expectations for your position. I also stated that barring a good reason, you were expected to fulfill the assignment. In response, you requested the time off because you needed to travel to New York to care for an uncle who was ill. I granted your request for the leave, but asked that you provide me with verification of the need for you, specifically, to attend to your uncles’ health. Instead, upon your return, you only provided airline ticket stubs for a flight to Ithaca, New York. When pressed, you admitted that you went to Ithaca to attend your boyfriend’s graduation from Cornell University.

You to be untruthful with me, and you did not comply with the appointment letter you signed.

Section 2: Clarify your expectations. You may want to use specific examples in order to ensure that the employee understands what you want done. State when you want the correction made. For most types of performance deficiencies or misconduct, you will want correction “on an immediate and sustained basis.”

You are expected to fulfill the commitments of your job for the remainder of your appointment. You are also to follow department and University policies and procedures on an immediate and continuous basis.

In a few instances, such as failure to perform timely work, it may be appropriate to add deadlines, but be careful. Do not convey to the employee that s/he has three months to begin to correct the problem or to perform at a level s/he can already achieve.

I expect you to complete your work on time on an immediate and sustained basis. As for the current backlog, I expect you to finish the third quarter grades by June 2.

Section 3: State the probable action to be taken if the offense is repeated or deficiency persists.

Failure to meet my expectations may result in further corrective action up to and including dismissal.

Section 4: State the employee’s right to appeal. State your availability for questions.

You have the right to request review of this action under UC/UAW Agreement Article 11, Grievance and Arbitration. If you wish to request review of this action, you must do so in writing as explained in the Article 11, using the appropriate form. Your written request for review must be received in the campus Labor Relations Office no later that 30 calendar days from the date of this letter. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Section 5: All materials that were relied upon in considering this action must be listed in the attachments and attached to the letter. Document examples include attendance records, time cards, memos, employee development worksheets, performance evaluations, witness statements, calendar notes, schedules, departmental or university policies, etc. If there are many documents, you should number them sequentially.

A Proof of service must be attached, but listed separately. The copies specified below should also be listed.

[Signature of Supervisor]
[Supervisor’s Title]

Attachments: Appointment Letter
Job Expectations & Guidelines

Proof of Service

cc: [Supervisor’s Department Head]
[Department File]
[Employee & Labor Relations Consultant]
[Personnel File]

thanks for the helps

eLLYaNa 30-05-2008 05:17 PM

panjang noo surat tu

eLLYaNa 30-05-2008 05:18 PM

versi bahasa melayu xde ke

nofa 30-05-2008 05:19 PM

aper citer surat tu yea panjang tul

Sepatu Buruk 30-05-2008 07:39 PM

Versi melayu tak de lah dik oiii, nanti kalu ada masa sy akan translatekan. Actually process nak terminate employee bukannya senang...ada process kena follow. Biasanya HR bhgn ER akan advice nak buat camne. Silap2 employee boleh sue balik.

thegreat 30-05-2008 08:07 PM

boss aku gak senang ...tak der surat ...dia ckp nak keje....keje kalau tak mau pi blah..... aku tak tutup company kalau kau tak da..... tapi aku tak penah kena lagi la....

ayob8899 30-05-2008 08:19 PM

kalau jadi sendiri boss sendiri kuli cam na ye :-? :D

atlantis 30-05-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayob8899 (Post 1480987)
kalau jadi sendiri boss sendiri kuli cam na ye :-? :D

baca surat kabor :D

private_eye217 22-01-2009 10:01 AM

Aku nak tanya..sape2 ada idea wat surat kenaikan gaji..
Format betul2

ForexGirl 22-01-2009 10:04 AM

anto je memo..

ewan0310 22-01-2009 10:07 AM

biase kampeny aku akan keluarkan memo, mintak org tu buat surat tunjuk sebab dulu, kalau tau takde ape2 berite atau surat tunjuk sebab dari die dlm 3 hari waktu bekerja baru akan keluar surat amaran pertama yg berwarna kuning suratnye :D, pas tu kalau ulang lagi amik ko surat merah keluar dan disusuli surat resign, formatnye ade dalam pc aku nanti free aku up kat sini yer :D:)cgrock

tok_jogho 22-01-2009 12:00 PM

buat cam donald trump..you are fired

nash_d 22-01-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tok_jogho (Post 3354352)
buat cam donald trump..you are fired

sokong...sokong...:)paid

king_diamond 22-01-2009 12:11 PM

contoh SUrat Amaran Versi King

[Nama Pekerja]

Per : Surat Amaran warning pertama

Merujuk kepada perbuatan anda bertarikh sekian/sekian/tahun sekian, anda didapati telah melanggar akta syarikat iaitu membuat bising yang keterlaluan sewaktu bekerja. Dengan ini syarikat berhak untuk memberi amaran ini kepada anda yang berbunyi, "Tolong Jangan Bising"

Jika anda didapati melanggar peraturan ini sekali lagi, pihak syarikat tidak akan teragak-agak akan membuang anda dari syarikat tanpa berfikir panjang.

Yang Benar,

Pengurus anda.

zulco 22-01-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_diamond (Post 3354451)
contoh SUrat Amaran Versi King

[Nama Pekerja]

Per : Surat Amaran warning pertama

Merujuk kepada perbuatan anda bertarikh sekian/sekian/tahun sekian, anda didapati telah melanggar akta syarikat iaitu membuat bising yang keterlaluan sewaktu bekerja. Dengan ini syarikat berhak untuk memberi amaran ini kepada anda yang berbunyi, "Tolong Jangan Bising"

Jika anda didapati melanggar peraturan ini sekali lagi, pihak syarikat tidak akan teragak-agak akan membuang anda dari syarikat tanpa berfikir panjang.

Yang Benar,

Pengurus anda.

perghhh... garangnya pengurus....
hehehehehe

mimpiku 28-06-2012 10:45 AM

surat versi melayu plz...

tebbaloi 28-06-2012 10:54 AM

KERAJAAN

Ruj. Kami : (No. Fail Staf PTJ)
Tarikh :

(NAMA DAN ALAMAT STAF)

Tuan/Puan,

ARAHAN HADIR BERTUGAS DENGAN SERTA MERTA

Saya merujuk tuan/puan kepada perkara di atas.
2. Berdasarkan rekod perakam waktu (E-Punch), Encik/Puan/Cik (nama staf /no. staf dan kad pengenalan) didapati tidak hadir bertugas tanpa cuti atau tanpa mendapat kebenaran terlebih dahulu atau tanpa sebab yang munasabah pada tarikh-tarikh berikut:

BULAN
TARIKH
BILANGAN HARI
JUMLAH BILANGAN HARI TIDAK HADIR BERTUGAS

3. Suka saya mengingatkan tuan/puan bahawa pihak pejabat ini telah memberi teguran sebanyak (bilangan teguran) kali pada (tarikh teguran diberi) dan surat amaran kali pertama pada (tarikh surat amaran kali pertama). Tuan/Puan juga telah dirujuk kepada Seksyen Bimbingan dan Kerjaya Staf, Pejabat Pendaftar untuk diberi sesi kaunseling dan penasihatan. Walau pun nasihat,teguran, surat amaran serta proses kaunseling telah diberi kepada tuan/puan, namun pihak pentadbiran pejabat ini mendapati kesalahan ketidakhadiran bertugas tanpa kebenaran masih berulang dan tidak dipandang serius oleh tuan/puan.

4. Ketidakhadiran tuan/puan pada tarikh di atas boleh dikenakan tindakan tatatertib, boleh dilucuthak emolumen bagi hari staf tidak hadir bertugas di bawah Peraturan 26 Jadual Kedua Akta Badan-Badan Berkanun (Tatatertib dan Surcaj) 2000 dan boleh dikenakan tindakan tatatertib dengan tujuan buang kerja atau turun pangkat.

Dengan ini tuan/puan dikehendaki hadir bertugas serta merta dan memberi surat tunjuk sebab kenapa tindakan tidak boleh diambil terhadap tuan/puan.

Sekian.

“BERILMU BERBAKTI”

Yang menjalankan tugas,

(NAMA KETUA JABATAN/PEGAWAI PENYELIA)
Jawatan
Jabatan

s.k : Pendaftar
: Ketua Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia, Pejabat Pendaftar
: Ketua Bahagian Perundang-undangan
: Ketua Seksyen Bimbingan dan Kerjaya Staf, Pejabat Pendaftar

*Surat ini disediakan hanya sebagai contoh sahaja dan pihak PTJ boleh mengubahsuai format ini mengikut kesesuaian.

SWASTA

No Ruj :
Tarikh :

Kepada siapa yang berkenaan:

Tuan/Puan,

PER:SURAT AMARAN PERTAMA
Merujuk maklumat di atas,

Adalah dimaklumkan bahawa,anda yang bernama________________ pekerja di syarikat xy sdn.bhd telah melanggar peraturan yang ditetapkan syarikat,dengan ini
sepucuk surat amaran pertama telah dikeluarkan untuk anda.

2.Menurut laporan yang telah disahkan oleh pegawai atasan kamu iaitu En.kamal telah mengesahkan bahawa kamu telah melanggar prosedur yang ditetapkan syarikat sewaktu menjalankan tugas tempoh hari yang bertarikh 11/11/2012.

Syarikat memandang serius berkenaan hal ini memandangkan kesan pelanggaran prosedur ini akan menjejaskan reputasi syarikat,oleh itu anda diminta untuk memastkan hal yang demikian tidak berulang lagi atau hukuman yang lebih keras akan dikenakan kepada anda.

Sekian,terima kasih.
Contoh surat

Yang Benar

Penolong Pengurus
(Syarikat xy sdn.bhd)

mimpiku 28-06-2012 10:55 AM

tq lalink... luv u...

Avista 28-06-2012 10:59 AM

Aku pernah buang 3 org sekaligus...hari buang 3 esok 3 staff baru masuk....depa pergi pejabat buruh mengadu...pegawai buruh datang ofis aku konon nak marah dan membela mereka...last2 aku sekolahkan pegawai buruh tu...terdiam dan angkat kaki terus:))

airol 28-06-2012 11:23 AM

1. Verbal Warning
2. Warning Letter
3. DI
4. Resign Notice

Klu staff aku trus je aku bg kata 2.Mau keje ka tamaou :)
Pening aihhh nak pikir pasal depa.Byk lg keje nak kene buat

kebabom 28-06-2012 11:34 AM

tt, ko try google...Insyaallah ada...try la....nk format BM ngn BI pn ado....