CariGold Forum

CariGold Forum (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/index.php)
-   Investor Discussion (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Dinar Iraq (Part 2) - Menanti detik (http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=297978)

esmitur 03-02-2012 12:43 AM

2071 ambek mana tak tau pulak

deen123 03-02-2012 12:43 AM

antara penghalang iraq utk rv ialah bab 7...ada sapa2 kat sini tahu pedia bab 7 nih..cercite..cercite

bee8595 03-02-2012 12:47 AM

klu auction tinggi means gud news ke bad news?
si ali maidin ckp klu lelong hrga tinggi berita kurang baik..
clear statement plzzzzz!!!

mudahfx 03-02-2012 12:51 AM

RV takan berlaku pada 3 Feb.... lambat lagi....

xxx82 03-02-2012 12:51 AM

YEAH ESOK rv.......KALAU JADI LER...KALAU TAK..KITA TAMBAH LAGI..

stayCOOL 03-02-2012 12:58 AM

x larat nak tgu dah....
tdo dlu ya....

hehehe

epireve 03-02-2012 01:00 AM

Takde org nak Jual IQD murah2 ke :D Den nak rembat sket.

oldskoolrocka 03-02-2012 01:03 AM

pulak..xjd rv 3hb?hehe

syaq90 03-02-2012 01:03 AM

ape2 pn jgn sanggup berhutang untuk beli IQD, beli sekadar mampu..:)

jutawan11 03-02-2012 01:08 AM

Sementara belum mengantuk terutama org bujang, pilih guru mana yang nak, kwn pilih adam montana seorg sja.

2-1-2012 Guru Adam Montana there will be no "RI" and anyone who insists there will be an RI simply doesn't understand...an RV, on the other hand, is a "ReValuation" of the currency and that can happen because it will be based on CURRENT value and support as determined by Iraq and supported by the world...it has nothing to do with a past rate, only the current situation. Iraq has tons of reserves, a steadily improving economy and government, and they can back up a higher value.

2-1-2012 Guru Kaperoni Ok, this is pretty clear. That all the preparations are done. And at some point this year (2012) they expect to start with the new currency and gradually withdrawal by the end of the year. It is my opinion the plan to fully transition to the new currency by the start of 2013. Keep in mind, this does not seem to matter to us. As most of us only care about the introduction of the new currency (and new rate). Which could happen at any time.

2-1-2012 Guru Hammerman i wont be surprised if we see this friday...an cash in tuesday...it would be great...if sooner but thats the big info im hearing...more than likely the only place it will show is at banks, i dont expect it on cbi are forex at all.

2-1-2012 Guru Randy Koonce a short note on what to look for, in the papers they have been mentioning the Nation Conference...Well this is an event we need to watch for...there has to be an event to happen to give the Iraqis the ability to announce Ministers...this next week is a very good week for us to see the announcement of the Ministers. Do not believe the rumor about the IMF being able to force the rate that is all rumor.

2-1-2012 Guru Jonnywg i never said i disagree with OKIE...I, just like a few others need a cbi post or bank screen or a forex to jump off the roof and go CRAZY... ACTUALLY several sources are calling it now but i will wait with others for proof.

2-1-2012 Guru Checkmate we heard there would be lots of crazy stuff going on. i am hoping it is definetly happening. the borders are closed and it could be because of Iran and security issues. I do not beleive its taking place but, then again i hope its true. I wish I had more to say. Everything is really good.

2-1-2011 Guru Studley I have a number of bankers very excited all over the world...also the WB...but, I WILL ALWAYS SAY UP UNTIL WE GET OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION TO STAY BALANCED...WE ALSO HAVE CONFIRMATIONS OF INTERESTING MOVEMENTS IN THE MAJOR MARKETS AFTER HOUR TRADING...ALSO, CURRENCIES ARE MOVING IN POSITIVE WAY FOR THE GLOBAL LEVELING, USD STARTING TO STRENGTHEN, EURO DIPPING, CANADIAN DOLLAR MOVING IN UNISON WITH THE USD... LOTS OF POSITIVE NEWS...CHANGES ARE POSSIBLE UP UNTIL THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE. AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY -- BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY. ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY. RATE IS BEING SHOWN IN A FEW PLACES AND IT IS EXCEPTIONAL.

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

2-1-2012 Guru Doc The interesting question is how quick is "coming days" and is "raise the value" the full RV? Honestly, no one knows. Remember the progression - budget approval, supporting RV laws approval, RV. Our opinion is this progression still is valid and could take several weeks. However, we maintain the CBI is quickly running out of patience. There have been several articles recently about the CBI studying the value of raising the zeros. Our opinion is this is posturing by the GOI because it hasn't got its act together and basically dropped the ball. We can draw this conclusion because numerous articles in the past year have stated this study has been done and the fact the CBI has in deed submitted draft laws to the GOI. All in all we maintain our opinion of late February to March and are cautiously optimistic of a timer sooner. We report, you decide.

2-1-2012 Guru Med AUCTIONS ARE TWO PARTS, ONE FOR PUTTING LIQUIDITY BACK IN SO THEY CAN CONTROL THE RATE, THE OTHER IS THEY ARE SELLING USD. THE USD VALUE IS THE ACTUAL DINAR BEING SOLD, THE LARGE VALUE IS THE DINAR BEING BOUGHT BACK USING USD TO SWAP IT. FROM WHAT I GATHER CBI IS NOT RUNNING AUCTIONS ANYMORE, SELLING USD FOR DINAR, THAT FROM NOW ON WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BANKS INSIDE IRAQ. WE HAD GUESSED THAT THE AUCTIONS WOULD STOP. THIS TO ME IS A MAJOR MOVE, IT HAS BEEN A LIFELINE FOR CBI.

2-1-2012 Guru Bluwolf 1. - borders are closed, 2. - three zeros are gone now, 3. - banks have the new denoms, 4. - once the UST releases their workers we should see this rv, 5. - cash in could be any second now. This is a very high rv.

2-1-2012 Guru Bondlady the cbi said in the COMMING DAYS it would change the rate, it would fix inflation, it would stop the currency manipulation iran an syria is doing...to me that says rv. then we saw the auctions today which ive never seen so low nor the small amount of banks, 3 millon, 3 banks. theres a really good chance, and its not proven, but imo theres a good chance thats the 3 major cbi banks and they just got a millon dollars worth each of the lower denoms, not proven but im on top of that.

2-1-2012 Guru Adam Montana I just want to caution everyone not to focus so much on the CBI auctions...when a US Bank is at the auction, then we have big news, but if it's just the Iraqi banks and the CBI conducting "business as usual", try not to get hung up on the numbers at least, not until the numbers are RV numbers. : )

2-1-2012 Guru TonyTNT it is still a great day and the banking day is still going on and can be pushed at any minute. Meetings are occuring and decisions are being made that could cause RV to take place!!

2-1-2012 Newshound Guru Robusto Today's CBI auctions were super low...the cbi said today they would no longer be selling US dollars at auctions...the only way to get US dollars in Iraq would is at the bank...you can no longer go to money exchangers. I don't know what this means...if tomorrow we see the actions are the same tomorrow...

2-1-2012 Guru Checkmate News is excellent right now. No one knows what is really going on and that is what gets everyone so frustrated. we are still hearing positive and great things even as a few minutes ago!! All the evidence is saying that we are getting closer and closer. We should be very excited!!

2-1-2012 Guru Kaperoni It seems to me that the GOI is the problem. That falls on Maliki. Is that what is happening here? IMO, It seems to be. It seems the GOI has been holding up the success of this plan. It appears as well, they are trying to hold up the economic success of the country. We know from previous articles, Parliament is supportive. Now the CBI appears to be tired of it and is bypassing the GOI, going directly to Parliament with the Bill. They are tired of waiting.

2-1-2012 Guru BWM the information coming out today just seems to continue to confirm that things are here at the end. SO much has been said about announcements, banks, timing and such and quite honestly, we are wondering where the RV is at. I believe it's possible to happen within...now and Friday...another great opportunity based on no negative statements from contacts. we wait, and we watch everywhere to see what happens.

2-1-2012 Guru Doc the CBI has been put in a tough position. There are many articles discussing Iran's hunger for USD and its coming from Iraq. As we have noted the CBI needs USD to stay in country so they can RV and use the USD to make change as they introduce the lower denoms and dedollarize. To combat this CBI persons were quoted as saying the CBI would take steps to curve this problem and at the same time deal with inflation and raise the value of the dinar versus the USD. The real encouraging statement was that all this would happen in the coming days. On top of this public statements pointed to a second reading of the budget on Thursday of this week. And if all this isn't encouraging enough the amount of the currency auctions dropped from $200 million to just over $3 million on Wednesday...this is all encouraging and needs to be watched carefully.

2-1-2012 Guru SteveI After thinking about it...It would be worse coming out at a low rate and moving it higher. Remember, the IMF will not allow them to increase it but only a few percentage points for 90 days after they revalue.

2-1-2012 Newshound Guru Robusto the CBI's asses are really against the wall...pressure is coming from all sides...the US, UN and the IMF...Binden is calling them to resolve their differences, even Iraq's GOI is putting pressure on the CBI to increase the rate...bunches of articles yesterday and today reporting this. Tomorrow could be an unbelievable day...they may discuss the budget and tomorrow is vote day. I still don't understand the guys who are saying $8 when it's in black and white they are looking for around $1...

2-1-2012 Guru Poppy3 The only fact about a rate that has even come from a reliable source is from the imf in october 2010 when they approved $3.22 to $3.86 cents and the only other factual source is that dr shabibi stated several time iraq will have the highest rate in the middle east meaning they will be just a little above kuwait that is at $3.62 today. Not $7 to 12 dollars bull some are trying to tell you.